Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 1:32 PM

BPeterson8256:

Lesthanpar:

I am trying to get used to this version. It;s not all bad but I have one problem I cannot figure out. My meter on full shots is great, smooth and steady even better than the flash version. But when I putt suddenly the meter becomes so choppy it is about unplayable. I am not blaming WGT, or the programming it's on my end but I cannot figure out why or how the meter changes so drastically on putts.I have tried changing putters and settings still the same.Anybody have any idea what is going on and how I can fix it?

I can only speak for myself, but when I get a jerky meter with the new version, it has always been due to slow wifi. I can connect to our wifi, using my phone if I have to, and any time I had a meter issue, this has fixed the problem.

Brett

Thanks for your input. The thing is the jerky meter is only when putting otherwise it's fine. If it was jerky all the time it could be my connection or pc running other programs at the same time.I really don't know could be my old pc is not keeping  up.

• uselessone
    628 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 6:28 AM

Hi Please could you tell me if it will work on any browser I am on chrome at present thanks Kev

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 2:49 PM

What a bad idea with the option apparell bonus on / off now you can find even harder opponents and i spend more time in search than playing!!

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:01 AM

i can not believe after seeing many many complaints about the "road sign" getting in the way when people are putting on the new version someone has had the ridiculous idea about making it even lower so now when you want to view the reverse angle its completely in the way. do the people who come up with these idiotic solutions even play the game or are wgt just trying to lose as many customers as possible

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:24 AM

used to be a bright tab when a member applied to join the Club, and that was a great feature. Where did it go?

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 12:09 PM

uselessone:
    Hi Please could you tell me if it will work on any browser I am on chrome at present thanks Kev

Kev,

The new version is a stand-alone application that you download and install on your PC.  It does not run in a browser.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 12:14 PM

ferenc1:
    What a bad idea with the option apparell bonus on / off

I don't understand why you think adding this option is a bad idea.  If you are setting up a game and want the apparel bonus to be ON, then set it to ON.  Simple enough.

Many of us (like me) do not like the apparel bonuses.  When I set up my games, I'll be setting that option to OFF.  I'm glad the option is there.

• accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:30 PM

I'm on NV playing the clash i use my pass and then knocks me off??

I don't understand why i can't play?

If someone in WGT could help me i would be most appreciated.

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:49 PM

=>i can not believe after seeing many many complaints about the "road sign" getting in the way when people are putting on the new version someone has had the ridiculous idea..

Totally agree! Who's the (not)bright individual/committee that made this decision? 

RSS