Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Re-instate my profile

Thu, Sep 12 2019 10:58 PM (4 replies)
  • artson
    88 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 7:04 AM

After 7 years playing , I had 3 Iife saving surgeries. Ready to play again and I was required to log in. Never had to do this before, I could not remember my password from 2012. Tried to join again with different name with some success, but the pro shop did not carry my clubs anymore. After contacting WGT, and explaining my dilemma, they went above and beyond to help me regain my original profile,  complete with my clubs !! Thank you "WGT" for everything you did to make this old man happy.

Wayne S. Williams

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 12:16 PM

Just goes to show WGT is not all bad. Good showing WGT. They have helped me a number of times. Welcome back and have fun.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 1:30 PM

artson:

After 7 years playing , I had 3 Iife saving surgeries.

Wayne S. Williams

More importantly, how are ya feeling now? Good I hope!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 6:57 PM

Great news, hope you have lots of fun.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 10:58 PM

artson:

After 7 years playing , I had 3 Iife saving surgeries. Ready to play again and I was required to log in. Never had to do this before, I could not remember my password from 2012. Tried to join again with different name with some success, but the pro shop did not carry my clubs anymore. After contacting WGT, and explaining my dilemma, they went above and beyond to help me regain my original profile,  complete with my clubs !! Thank you "WGT" for everything you did to make this old man happy.

Wayne S. Williams

Now that is a happy ending

Hope you are well and have fun.

RSS