Re: Pinning/Unpinning Country Club forum threads

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 27 2023 7:42 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 2:13 AM

G'day all.

I'm hoping any Country Club owners can provide some assistance.

I am a CC owner by transfer and do not have the option to pin or un-pin Country Club forum threads.

I have contacted Customer Service asking to have the option to pin/unpin those threads and they have come back to me asking for screenshots on what I see when trying to pin/unpin ...

The problem is that I can't provide screenshots of something that is not there in the first place!

If you are a CC owner and you do have the option to pin/unpin can you please advise me of where (which screen)  those options are?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Mike.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:12 AM

open the thread you want to pin and click "edit" on the first post of that thread

then click on the middle tab titled "options" and the last option is titled "stickiness"

click the down arrow after the phrase "not sticky" and you get the option to select anywhere from 1 day to forever

select the time you want and click "post"

gl

Bob

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 6:00 AM

Beryman:

click on the middle tab titled "options" and the last option is titled "stickiness"

click the down arrow after the phrase "not sticky" and you get the option to select anywhere from 1 day to forever

Thanks for your reply Bob.

For me there is no "stickiness" option showing, only as per below ...

Also, unless I was the original author of the thread there is no "edit" heading for me on the first post of that thread.

Mike.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:58 AM

you do not have the correct tools then for a CC owner if you can not edit any other members post....let customer service know that

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:54 AM

Beryman:
    let customer service know that

I will do that, thanks for your help Bob.

Cheers.

Mike.

• JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2021 10:21 PM

ozysouthpaw:

G'day all.

I'm hoping any Country Club owners can provide some assistance.

I am a CC owner by transfer and do not have the option to pin or un-pin Country Club forum threads.

I have contacted Customer Service asking to have the option to pin/unpin those threads and they have come back to me asking for screenshots on what I see when trying to pin/unpin ...

The problem is that I can't provide screenshots of something that is not there in the first place!

If you are a CC owner and you do have the option to pin/unpin can you please advise me of where (which screen)  those options are?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Mike.

G'day Mike

I'm just wondering if you ever had this issue resolved?? I recently took over ownership of our CC and I'm facing the identical problem.

I've contacted customer support and they acknowledged my message and passed it onto the QA team... but as yet it hasn't been resolved..

Cheers.

Jay Tee

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 12:57 AM

JayTSaward33:
    I'm just wondering if you ever had this issue resolved?? I recently took over ownership of our CC and I'm facing the identical problem.

G'day Jay Tee.

Apologies for the late reply, I didn't check the option for email replies and have just seen your comment.

No, I have never had this issue resolved so I have the owners tool to pin or unpin forum threads.

What they did do is ask me which threads I wanted actioned and they then did it for me.

Not the most suitable outcome but it helped me in the short term.

Cheers.

Mike.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 10:04 PM

ozysouthpaw:

JayTSaward33:

G'day Jay Tee.

Apologies for the late reply, I didn't check the option for email replies and have just seen your comment.

No, I have never had this issue resolved so I have the owners tool to pin or unpin forum threads.

What they did do is ask me which threads I wanted actioned and they then did it for me.

Not the most suitable outcome but it helped me in the short term.

Cheers.

Mike.

You must have got a good service rep Mike, because I have the same problem, support simply said bad luck, it happens, nothing we can do. I asked them to pin the three topics I created in my new club forum, and got nothing. This kind of makes the whole forum useless.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 1:49 PM

ozysouthpaw:

For me there is no "stickiness" option showing, only as per below ...

Also, unless I was the original author of the thread there is no "edit" heading for me on the first post of that thread.

I am having the same issue.  I no longer have the "Stickiness" option, nor can I Edit or Delete other members' posts in our CC Forum.  I used to have those options, but now they are gone.  I am the original owner of my CC and nobody else has ever been owner. 

I have reached out to WGTNico in Discord to see if this can be resolved. 

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 2:52 PM

SamSpayed:

I am having the same issue.  I no longer have the "Stickiness" option, nor can I Edit or Delete other members' posts in our CC Forum.  I used to have those options, but now they are gone.  I am the original owner of my CC and nobody else has ever been owner. 

I have reached out to WGTNico in Discord to see if this can be resolved. 

If he responds and can help you out, can you get his to look at this forum thread please? I have written back to support to see if they will reconsider & sticky a few posts for me, but not holding out much hope.

@WGTNico

• PAGES
RSS