Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game options in game menu

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:58 AM (4 replies)
  • Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 1:02 PM

Recently, I have noticed that the game option settings no longer save from day to day, or game to game.  It's a real pain in the tushka to have to reset all my desired game options.  I.E. the on or off setting for Putt Grid, Tee Shot Data, avatar transparencies, etc. etc. etc.  What changed to cause this?  I didn't have to do this about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The settings in the games were always saved as I had set them last.  Cheers, and thanks in advance.

Knock.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 1:36 PM

Chances are that your browser or OS clear the caches when closing. This should be a setting to activate or deactivate.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:55 PM

I use Chrome (99%) and went to look for something like that, but didn't really see what I wanted.  Was there a new WGT update that turned this feature off?

• Snoper
    24 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2019 5:24 PM
  • Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:58 AM

Snoper:

Thanks, I was actually looking for the way to do the opposite, and the Chrome settings screens I see are nothing like the ones in the tutorial.  But using some of the key words I did go and select/deselect some and finally got the options to stay day to day.  I'm guessing the cookie thing.

Thanks, Knock

RSS