Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 6:13 AM

Cool, I would like to ask about messaging players; 

• Messaging is only through wgt.com not in the app?
    • Seems you have to be 'friends' to be able to message?
    • Can a notification sent when someone sends a message? 

Thanks

Art

• niblick8
    34 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 11:16 PM

Hi, quick question, I was browsing around players and 1st one I noticed was a Master, forgot name but he only had 1 ranked game listed and was at level 99. How is this possible? No scores listed, a few pars a couple bogies, is the player status real?

Mine shows a whole bunch of ranked rounds but doesn't say at what level they were. Also, my on stats only show this year what happened to my stats from all the years I've been playing (since 2010).??

One of the reasons I'm asking is that I have recently played against a couple Tour Pros and they beat me soundly. They both were at level 90 something but shot like 4 under for 9 holes. Never saw that in all the years I've been playing.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 11:32 PM

Coin room players don't rely on ranked rounds. Sometimes you'll see the default "150" for average score. No stats are kept from coin room play. 

4 under is good, but not remarkable. I've seen amateurs do the same.  

niblick8:

Hi, quick question, I was browsing around players and 1st one I noticed was a Master, forgot name but he only had 1 ranked game listed and was at level 99. How is this possible? No scores listed, a few pars a couple bogies, is the player status real?

Mine shows a whole bunch of ranked rounds but doesn't say at what level they were. Also, my on stats only show this year what happened to my stats from all the years I've been playing (since 2010).??

One of the reasons I'm asking is that I have recently played against a couple Tour Pros and they beat me soundly. They both were at level 90 something but shot like 4 under for 9 holes. Never saw that in all the years I've been playing.

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 1:58 PM

Oh wow that’s been a long time since I posted that. Thanks for replying.

So we have tested this w a friend and we do not get a notification email? Although I did get this answer through my email but not the PM or Wall posts..

Can you please send me a message (PM) or post on my wall to see if we have it setup correctly?

• cmathewhall
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 1:25 AM

WGT Windows desktop version Not Working. This has been installed on 4 different windows computers. I've tried ethernet connection wired, wifi wireless and every pc installed with the New WGT Update have all been unable to load with every one stating the same message as BOBMEDLEY23 stated, which is as follows:

Please check your internet connectivity, we are having a hard time getting a signal. Name: Live.xml Error: unable to parse xml

What is the solution or the fix pdb1?

• markusJAMES11
    14 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 7:11 PM

I joined wgt in 2012 and played over 1300 rounds.my player name is markusjames11,My name is mark .I stopped playing in 2019 because of changes you had to make in your system.ive resumed playing recently,aqnd its good to be back,however i do not understand many of the new things going on.Is there a way to send me the 1 2 3s of the new things such as diff. between coins and credits,apparel,There are several new ways to play to join and invite.etc.I would very much appreciate anyhting you could ndo to help me understand the new things added since 2020.  sincerly,Mark   Also if my last name will be used to return email to me could you send it to my email on file?

RSS