Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 2:39 PM

FoxNation:

How can i fix the iditotic wind affects and the inconsistent putting grids? Your constant changing is taking the fun out of the game

Gosh, Fox.  Your 1st 4 scores when you "started" playing back on July 13 at St. Andrews were a 29, 32. 31, and 66 (for the full 18).  You seem to have adapted to the idiotic wind affects and inconsistent putting grids rather quickly.

Restart much?  😁

• FoxNation
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 6:48 PM

I played on the previous platform. So are you removing me from the game? 

• customman
    8 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 5:59 PM

I don't even know who or how to ask questions outside of asking while playing,

Please advise

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 10:50 AM

customman:

Please advise

you just ask a question. the forums are a good place to get an answer from the really great and knowledgeable players of the game here on the forums. also the FAQ section>>>  can answer a lot for you as well.  If you can't find the answer there then the search feature will give you all the discussions already given on what ever subject you have questions about.

hope this helps'

Dick

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 1:30 PM

rmpor:

customman:

Please advise

you just ask a question. the forums are a good place to get an answer from the really great and knowledgeable players of the game here on the forums. also the FAQ section>>>  can answer a lot for you as well.  If you can't find the answer there then the search feature will give you all the discussions already given on what ever subject you have questions about.

hope this helps'

Dick

Thanks right.  If you have a question about WGT, the game or anything else, I will try to help you.   I have been around a long time so know pretty much everything there is to know.  If you are having any kind of issues, I can likely help.   I was a cop for over 35 years, so am used to helping people.  I basically dedicated my life to public service.    So if you need advise from a well respected, knowledgeable person- i'm here for you.   Henry Kawa.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 7:58 PM

customman:

Please advise

1.  Read helpful parts of the forum.

2.  Find WGT videos by Young46

3.  Ignore anyone with the initials HK.

• PalmerA7
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 2:44 AM

Hi,

I bought 5.300 credits yesterday, but they do not show in my account yet, why?

Payment done by creditcard.

Brgds,

Ronald A

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 9:12 AM

Hey Palmer, 

Sorry for the issue, if you have not already I would submit a ticket to support

https://m.wgt.com/help/request?ref=wgt

and they can get this situation handled for you

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 10:25 PM

DoctorLarry:

customman:

Please advise

1.  Read helpful parts of the forum.

2.  Find WGT videos by Young46

3.  Ignore anyone with the initials HK.

LOL.  Funny.  I like Number 3.   HK.... thats ME.   I know you're just kidding around.   Customman, I have been on WGT for 10 years so pretty much can answer any question you have.  Thanks.  HK.

RSS