Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 6:13 PM

pdb1:

alosso:
    Why is there 11 mentionings of "I" in your post?

Along with the other many useful products . Ipad , Iphone , Ipod , Imap  , Itunes , etc .

We are happy to introduce the newest I device .

The IHenry .

LOLOLO.   HAHAHAHAHAH.   You have a great cents of humour.  Me thinks you are very funny Paul.   

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 2:02 AM

HenryKawa:

pdb1:

alosso:
    Why is there 11 mentionings of "I" in your post?

Along with the other many useful products . Ipad , Iphone , Ipod , Imap  , Itunes , etc .

We are happy to introduce the newest I device .

The IHenry .

LOLOLO.   HAHAHAHAHAH.   You have a great cents of humour.  Me thinks you are very funny Paul.   

That’s legit funny, even to a newbie like me, who is writing this to up my post count to gain more credibility.

Sad but true.

No response needed. No criticism levelled at me can be anything close to my own lack of self worth due to this...

Just look at my name ;)

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 2:46 AM

pdb1:

YouLostToALoser:
    even to a newbie like me, who is writing this to up my post count to gain more credibility.

YouLostToALoser:
    No criticism levelled at me can be anything close to my own lack of self worth due to this..

Well buddy . It doesn't take much to get my attention . You certainly did that .But I'm probably the only one .

So I will tell you that beating yourself up ( self deprecation & self pity ) . Is not the right approach .

Lol . Post count has nothing to do with it . Any criticism that has been leveled at you . Should not be a factor either .

Negativity is a downer for everyone . And is a thing of the past in these forums .

Positive inquiries and useful anecdotes , humorous jokes and comments . Are the way to go .

Please believe me . You do not want to get caught up in a battle of dimwits here in these forums .

Here’s a crazy idea, I was being self deprecating for my own amusement, it seams, but hoped someone would get a smile out of the obvious, to me at least, that a L93 Legend who only started playing on October 5th. 

It’s a strategy to manage my ego, with the added bonus of giving people a laugh. 

So, sorry, I’ll try to be funnier in future...

• cutchie1
    32 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 2:00 PM

Hey Alex. On the daily spins. sometimes I don't get the coins added to my total amount. Can you explain that to me? Thanks.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 5:09 AM

Hey cutchie,

Alex has left a number of years ago. There are other mods but they won't be of use concerning your questions. This is because WGT doesn't reply to account and other personal questions in public.

You'd have to go through "Contact" below and hope for a reply. Double up your hope for a good one...

• Radar4167
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 9:14 PM

Thank you Henry for your invitation. 
    Being a real newby I have been trying to locate a summary of the icons used in WGT especially those that appear when playing the 3-hole game.  What they mean & do and how to use them as I cannot find any mention of this in the forums.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

• FoxNation
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:59 PM

How can i fix the iditotic wind affects and the inconsistent putting grids? Your constant changing is taking the fun out of the game

RSS