Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Finally got my Cabo Crusher!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 19 2019 7:00 AM (4 replies)
  • BigInigoMontoya
    208 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 9:52 PM

62 is a bad day for a lot of people here. For an old duffer like myself, its not only my career low at this course, its also good enough for the Crystal Cabo Crusher Award!!!!!!  I used to be a daily player, but took a pretty big hiatus right around the time of Chambers Bay IIRC. I was chasing this one for quite some time back when I was active, and TBH I was quite shocked that I was able to get it on my first attempt in 2019. Busy with IRL and my favorite mobile games so not sure how active I will be able to be, but for me personally this feels SO GOOD to have this one checked off the bucket list.

Edit: Whoops Back 9 appears to be cut off but if you click on the scorecard it should link you to the full version

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 4:17 PM

Total clickbait. Expected to see Diamond, got a Crystal instead. 

• BigInigoMontoya
    208 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 8:09 AM

It would take a 57 to get the Diamond. Only time I am ever shooting a round in the 50's is a windy day at Brandon Dunes LOL

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 3:34 AM

BigInigoMontoya:
    SO GOOD to have this one checked off the bucket list.

Well Done and Nice Shooting

• CosmicDreams
    45 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 7:00 AM

Well done!  I was very happy to recently finish getting the Crystal award for every course -- all of them from the Legend tees.  Trying to get the Diamond award from the back tees is next to impossible at places like Chamber's & Pinehurst, only the elite of the elite can manage that.

RSS