Forums

Help › Forums

Re: clubs?

Tue, Nov 3 2009 2:21 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:08 AM

This is a funny one. After blabbering away yesterday, I just completed four 9-hole tourney events, 3 BPB, 1 KI and both venues with fast greens. Much faster than any I have previously been exposed to...very fast. My beloved putting stroke was able to provide 9 three putt greens, or in real figures, Two 40s, a 37 and a 34. And so I am again looking at the Redwood with a micoscope, and the Anser and spyder with reading glasses. Thanks again Mr. Faterson, YJ and of course donsprintr. Oh, humility...eating crow is not fun and it taste nothing like chicken.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:15 AM

I believe it makes no sense to buy the Anser putter today. Redwood is the upgraded Anser putter. I sold back my Anser as soon as I got the Redwood. I've kept the Spyder putter and play it alternately with the Redwood, but Redwood is by far the superior putter. (Though not easier to play with, due to the faster meter.)

• Ryan12332
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 1:58 PM

i put like that to, is there a serene putter that works the better when used that way

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 2:21 PM

I did the exact same thing F-it just took me a bit to realize I was struggling with it because it was so accurate and the 5th scale made it even moreso.  Once you get to trusting its accuracy Good Night Nurse it's a nice putter.

YJ

• PAGES
RSS