Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 19 2021 2:01 PM (8 replies)
  • Gif75
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 2:53 PM
    I wish to gift credits to a friend how do I do this please?
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2019 9:10 AM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 11:31 AM

TopShelf2010:

Gif75:

Credits cannot be gifted directly.

If there is some equipment, clubs or balls your friend is in need of, simply gift them through the Pro Shop.

Don

Or buy one of the accepted gift cards and either send it to him or give him the numbers off of the card and he can buy the credits with the gift card. 

• Gooseiscooked
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 12:25 AM

It’s not strictly true to say you cannot gift credits, occasionally at the end of a head to head against a friend the option is there to gift balls or credits. I recently had offer to gift 600 credits to a friend, which I did, and the credits went from my account. Unfortunately he never received them and I have no idea how to resolve this

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 7:41 PM

Gooseiscooked:
    I have no idea how to resolve this

Click 'Contact' at the bottom of this page and tell Customer Support directly. Posting here is indirect and will potentially be unseen by WGT.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 8:47 PM

Gooseiscooked:
    I recently had offer to gift 600 credits to a friend, which I did, and the credits went from my account. Unfortunately he never received them and I have no idea how to resolve this

Goose, there is NO option to gift credits to your opponent after a match. What you are seeing is the option to gift a sleeve of balls to them and the credits it will cost you to do so. You gifted your friend a sleeve of balls. They removed 600 credits from your account to pay for them and he should have received a sleeve of balls. He may not have noticed as the balls you are given the option to gift are the ones your friend currently uses so he might not have noticed his inventory increase by 3 balls. 

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 10:34 PM

borntobesting:

TopShelf2010:

Gif75:

Credits cannot be gifted directly.

If there is some equipment, clubs or balls your friend is in need of, simply gift them through the Pro Shop.

Don

Or buy one of the accepted gift cards and either send it to him or give him the numbers off of the card and he can buy the credits with the gift card. 

Where do you find the accepted gift cards ?

• swale1722
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2021 8:24 PM

I haven't seen it on mobile play. 

The balls yes but coins or credit. 

RSS