Help › Forums

Re: How to get Master status

Sun, Apr 17 2022 2:36 PM (33 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2021 10:36 PM

+1 to Dave!

RSM62:
    In my case, I am a level 56 player - who got made up to master tier this morning. My average is 73.5.

Looking at your stats, I find your "hybrid" stats interesting, and I don't mean to put your personal choices into doubt but try to get my head around WGT's calculus:

Through a bit more than a month, you've played 12 ranked rounds, not enough in any tier for a traditional promotion and none as a hack.

Thus, I consider you on the track of a "mobile" tiering career, yet with an average.

Have fun on the tracks!

• Bluwido
    5 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2022 5:21 PM

us.....they......them......apparently you're different or better,  based on your comments, than other human beings.....you sir are the reason that all lives do not matter.....your comments help nobody, as goes the same for my or this comment, to better understand or help this game.  It's just too bad although imo you probably aren't worth a lick of spit.....but to your In how many languages is it given?  You obviously have not been to the dmv lately or ever.....

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2022 7:40 PM

Bluwido:
    apparently you're different or better,  based on your comments, than other human beings.....you sir are the reason that all lives do not matter.....your comments help nobody, as goes the same for my or this comment, to better understand or help this game.  It's just too bad although imo you probably aren't worth a lick of spit.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 2:15 AM

SamSpayed:

Bluwido:
    apparently you're different or better,  based on your comments, than other human beings.....you sir are the reason that all lives do not matter.....your comments help nobody, as goes the same for my or this comment, to better understand or help this game.  It's just too bad although imo you probably aren't worth a lick of spit.

Yeah...he's been a member for 6 years. Two posts in the forum and this vitriol is what merited his time and "effort"?...sad

ct

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 5:42 AM

Bluwido:
    us.....they......them...... [...]

You obviously have not been to the dmv lately or ever.....

You are a day early for April's fool, aren't you?

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 5:48 AM

SamSpayed:

Bluwido:

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 12:18 PM

Bluwido:
    us.....they......them......apparently you're different or better,  based on your comments, than other human beings.....you sir are the reason that all lives do not matter.....your comments help nobody, as goes the same for my or this comment, to better understand or help this game.  It's just too bad although imo you probably aren't worth a lick of spit.....but to your In how many languages is it given?  You obviously have not been to the dmv lately or ever....

And I thought it was bad when I was on moderation. This dude posted to a forum thread which last post was September 26, 2021. That took a long, long, time to post.

Although the patience it must have taken, and such perseverance, in waiting months for his post to go through is admirable, without any hesitation, based upon the content, it is my extreme pleasure to  call...

FOUL!!!

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 12:53 PM

HamdenPro:
    And I thought it was bad when I was on moderation. This dude posted to a forum thread which last post was September 26, 2021. That took a long, long, time to post.

I think it's worse than that. 

By my read, he was replying to a player (sdorr) from page 1 of the thread. That player's post was in 2011.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 12:58 PM

Robert1893:

HamdenPro:

I think it's worse than that. 

By my read, he was replying to a player (sdorr) from page 1 of the thread. That player's post was in 2011.

Paul (Alosso) thought he was the intended victim...I had no idea who this idiot was venting his BS towards. 

Glad you provided a plausible explanation.

ct

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 1:01 PM

ct690911:
    Glad you provided a plausible explanation

There is? I totally missed that. It looked to me like a post you read and scratch your head, thinking to yourself, wtf? At least I did.

RSS