Help › Forums

Re: Can’t turn off Auto Club Pass

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 2 2022 4:34 PM (6 replies)
  • Wazoo04
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 4:39 AM

Hello,

I recently joined a Country Club.  During the latest Turf War contest, I turned on the Auto Pay for a Club Pass so I could help the club.  Now that the contest is over, I want to turn off the Auto Pay function.  Every time I play a regular head to head game I  my WGT Credits are used.  I normally keep those for purchasing golf balls or clubs.

How do I turn off the Auto Pay?  There is Pop Up screen for me to deactivate it.

Thanks,

Wazoo

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 9:01 PM

Might try posting this in the mobile forum.  Someone there should know.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 9:30 PM

I dont play mobile but here’s a guess…?

Select a course for either practise or a game, just before you tee off, you should have a pop up screen asking if you want to buy/use a pass.

Make sure the bottom one of the two is off, that’s the auto-purchase for a CC pass.

Wazoo04:

Hello,

I recently joined a Country Club.  During the latest Turf War contest, I turned on the Auto Pay for a Club Pass so I could help the club.  Now that the contest is over, I want to turn off the Auto Pay function.  Every time I play a regular head to head game I  my WGT Credits are used.  I normally keep those for purchasing golf balls or clubs.

How do I turn off the Auto Pay?  There is Pop Up screen for me to deactivate it.

Thanks,

Wazoo

• AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 10:54 PM

In “settings” on the left side of mobile screen, there is picture to turn on/off auto cc pass.  Tap it until it says “off” and then return to main screen.  It should say “saved/saving settings” as you are returned to main screen.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 4:23 AM

You There are 3 settings for that,

off 

buy and use

use only. 

I keep mine on use only. 

• Wazoo04
    7 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 5:55 AM

Hi everyone,  thank you for the suggestions.  I got it to finally work.  It kept reverting to pay.  I rebooted the iPad and now all is good.

Thanks,

Wazoo

• Commish123
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2022 4:34 PM

No there isn’t any such thing to turn off the CC pass. Either that or I am looking in another setting. 

RSS