Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Froot Loops and Friends vs The Bushwackers

Thu, May 30 2019 3:57 PM (32 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 12:53 PM

No putter glare from me, might be glaring lack of how to putt tho :) On & green Hope to see y'all soon.

Doc :)

Game 3 , Gattylong & akatiger74 win it 3 up, in a very fun match. Fairways & greens seemed very elusive fer me, & as previously mentioned, my glaring lack of being able to putt proved to be our downfall. Congrats on the win Bushwackers, hope to see ya'll again.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 5:07 PM

OPY has been busy , It has been a Long week for me . Over time at work , tossin some real life , Mix in some team Yancy , Think of plans of " July " . ( Should I and who is in with me )  ,  Meet new Friends I dont know yet ,  plan a merge for the right reason , and the  Sorry rambiling on ther  , I will hope to get this all cleaned up some time this week , My Team and them are planed to play tommorow .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 3:57 PM

Thank you all .  Thank you to the Bushwackers for joining in for something fun and different .  And a Special Thank you to chookie , We were out classed by by the other Teams but we had the 1 and only Win as a Team in this CC vs CC game   .

Bushwackers      8

FrootLoops and Friends   1

OPY

RSS