Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile play got worse

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:02 AM (3 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 7:02 PM

I have always found mobile to be a bit glitchy, but tonight was the worst i have ever seen it... absolutely terrible game play, meter jumping and stuttering and then zipping across screen... just awful... i migrated most of play to PC, but if this is now the new normal... i may completely avoid mobile ... very discouraging...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 10:32 PM

el3n1:
    ... absolutely terrible game play, meter jumping and stuttering and then zipping across screen...
    This, on PC, made some people change to mobile play... :(

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 1:47 AM

el3n1:

I have always found mobile to be a bit glitchy, but tonight was the worst i have ever seen it... absolutely terrible game play, meter jumping and stuttering and then zipping across screen... just awful... i migrated most of play to PC, but if this is now the new normal... i may completely avoid mobile ... very discouraging...

Which version? I played a random 3 hole about 15 minutes ago on the IOS version with no problems. For me the Android version has always been a little worse than the IOS version. 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:02 AM

borntobesting:
    Which version?

It is Android.  It was a relatively inexpensive tablet on sale through Costco.  Can't justify spending 6-8X more for an IOS version even when on sale.  Was just testing the tablet waters when I originally purchased it.  

I am not blaming WGT here either... The challenges and difficulty of trying to accommodate any number of different mobile platforms and software that may interact differently is quite challenging.  Not to mention there can be some quirks with individual devices.  I have tried to research if there are specific problems with some of the android tablets.  I noticed there were some complaints about the battery, but not sure how that would impact the meter specifically but anything is possible.  

Thanks for following up guys.  Hopefully it will normalize.  If nothing else it should be good for clicking through 2 credit videos when or if needed.  

RSS