Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rental Expired Notice

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 9 2021 11:42 AM (8 replies)
  • jdleaser
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 6:58 PM

When I try to play, I get a "rental expired" message, and it won't let me play.  When I go to equipment, it appears that all the clubs are there, but it says "drag bag to here".  I see no indication of a bag.  How do I get this going again?

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 5:44 PM

We have seen a number of these type of issues reported with rentals and the team is looking into this. From what I have seen its only affecting coin room rounds when you receive a free rental. Regular Stroke Play and Tournaments don't seem to be affected. Once the rental expires things seem to go back to normal. We hope to have this fixed soon. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:12 PM

WGTShamWow:

We have seen a number of these type of issues reported with rentals and the team is looking into this. From what I have seen its only affecting coin room rounds when you receive a free rental. Regular Stroke Play and Tournaments don't seem to be affected. Once the rental expires things seem to go back to normal. We hope to have this fixed soon. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

This has been a problem for the nearly 2yrs I have been on. It's not just mobile players but we PC players are affected too.

Now if it happens I just close down the game then start again.

Mind you, it's not as bad as when if your rental ran out in the middle of a game you would be disconnected back to the Lobby to remove it - ah but you cannot edit once game is in play and if you tried to refresh back into the game you were hit with " UNEXPECTED GAME ERROR " message, again only thing to do was complete restart.

Laters

Woody

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:37 AM

Wood4Woody:
    if your rental ran out in the middle of a game
    Won't happen because (at least when I tried last time) the rental only expires AFTER the round. This provides the opportunity to rent longer than the designated time if you save a ranked solo round.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:41 PM

alosso:

Wood4Woody:
    Won't happen because (at least when I tried last time) the rental only expires AFTER the round. This provides the opportunity to rent longer than the designated time if you save a ranked solo round.

This was my last experience with a rented club as well - but it is possible that WGT may have changed something!

• Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 6:53 AM

DoctorLarry:

alosso:

Wood4Woody:

This was my last experience with a rented club as well - but it is possible that WGT may have changed something!

The problem only  happens with the Free Level Up rentals

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 6:39 AM

Wood4Woody:
    The problem only  happens with the Free Level Up rentals

That is the only time I rent a club.  I actually have already planned in advance which clubs I will get at which level, so I rent the club at level up and then buy it with the discount.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 10:00 PM

How long  does it take for t Hat expired rental notice to go away? 
    My rental expired two weeks ago, and I'm still seeing that notice at the end of each round.

Warren

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 11:42 AM

EDIT:  I think I missed a reply to my question.  :(

RSS