Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:28 AM (281 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 12:18 AM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• poppetin
    196 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 1:33 PM

Hi Sue

is their a specific reason pc players only not mobile,I know its your club and its your rules just curious.

Pete.

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 12:25 AM

Hi Pete,

I did reply to your message the other day I hope you got it. But if you play on your phone then maybe you didn't ?.

Sue

• poppetin
    196 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 11:00 AM

Hi Sue

sorry I’m on holiday at the moment so didn’t see your first reply also I don't play on a phone i use an iPad, so will read your reply on pc when I get back, and I’m sorry to have bothered you.

Pete.

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 11:31 PM

Hi Pete,

It was no bother If you don't know then you ask. The real issue i have with mobile players is that they don't get messages, and don't seem to interact with the other members.

The Wolf Pack is all about the social side of the game we talk on skype when we play, we meet up at a regular 6 pm GMT and have a round or two. Mobile players don't seem to do this, I don't know if it is just them as individuals not wanting to join in. Or if it's WGT  that they can't join in for varies reasons.

I do have a couple of mobile players in my pack that's how I know some issues, but my club is mainly computer players and always has been.

Enjoy your holiday and stay safe

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 11:27 PM

We had another new player join us today, why don't YOU check us out. If having fun and making new friends is what your looking for then look no further.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 12:18 AM

We have members from U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, England, Wales Scotland. So if you want to have fun and meet new people then come and check us out.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 11:24 PM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• bigduno1
    23 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 7:22 PM

hi                                                                                                      

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 9:55 AM

If friendly and fun is what your looking for ? then come and be part of my pack.

Sue

RSS