Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New WGT Mobile section

Wed, Feb 27 2019 6:29 AM (8 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 11:43 AM

Hi Everyone,

To try and make things a little more clear for everyone, we went and added a Mobile section to the Forums specifically for discussion of suggestions, bugs, feedback, ect. on the mobile app. This may be expanded some time in the future to include sub categories specifically for these topics to mirror the one for the web game but for now lets see how this goes. :)

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 12:13 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 12:43 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 12:43 PM

Finally!! :-D Long overdue but better than never.

IMO There should be a direct link from the mobile app to here. I know there is a link to CC forum in the app but it simply isn't enough. You won't believe just how many mobile players are "babies in the woods" having absolutely no idea on the existence of these forums and the whole WGT community.

Good work and awesome initiatives, WGT!

Simon

P.S.: Any plan on adding replay & recording functions on mobile?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 1:08 PM

Cool - please make it so all mobile players know about it,

There are so many differences between the two versions it makes it difficult to get or offer help if this is not known!

I would not start with too many subforums yet since it seems that many newer users (and some older ones!) seem to pick one at random to post a question!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 1:13 PM
    TopShelf2010:
    Again, proof that WGT does in fact listen. LOL
    http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/458560.aspx?PageIndex=1

It just takes them longer to comprehend sometimes!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 3:29 PM

Unless I'm missing something, it really isn't a mobile forum, it a frequently asked questions and answers section.  Not really a forum, no place to communicate with each other! 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 5:23 PM

Unless I'm missing something, we are IN a post IN the WGT Mobile forum!

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 6:29 AM

WGTShamWow:

Hi Everyone,

To try and make things a little more clear for everyone, we went and added a Mobile section to the Forums specifically for discussion of suggestions, bugs, feedback, ect. on the mobile app. This may be expanded some time in the future to include sub categories specifically for these topics to mirror the one for the web game but for now lets see how this goes. :)

Best,
    WGTShamWow

Love when WGT tries to make things "a little more clear"! But to be fair, you guys haven't had much practice at it ;)

Seriously though, thanks for this addition. Glad I stumbled across it...

RSS