Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sel v Transgressional

Sun, Feb 3 2019 1:56 AM (96 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:01 PM

Thanks Trevor,

I have to say that was one of the most enjoyable games I have had in awhile on here, I think it was seeing you again, the level of play and playing with the old school values of fun first.

It was a fantastic game with nothing between it really and lucky one of those finally dropped.

It was great to reconnect my friend and look forward to some more games.

Cheers,

Dotty

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 1:54 AM

And that concludes this fine match with an emphatic win for Transgressional, very well played.

On behalf of SEL I would like to say a big thank you to Carl and Mickey for their help in setting this up and for keeping it all running smoothly. As for Carl what can I say, I've laughed a lot throughout my dealings with you, you are a true character my friend and I very much look forward to getting together again sometime.

You were too good for us this time out, like I said we don't lose many of these so that is testament to the quality and strength of transgressional. It's been a pleasure mate and a big thank you to all at transgressional from all at SEL. A fine match played in great spirits and some new friends made

Until next time, keep it in bounds :)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 2:17 AM

The last 2 months... It was wonderful... Never felt we were doing something chaotic..lol.

oh.. yes n time flew n here we are. At least, these were the times that i replied confidently in forums (TCC vs SEL) without having the fear of moderation lol 

So SEL, my thanks starts from there lol :D :D hehehhee

Now coming to matter, I must say, one among the few CC's of easy cool fantastic people whom we met through this journey. Well, on a scenario wise visualising, it doesn't feel that easy.. is it? Well, it was that easy.. everything happened very quickly n positively. 

The Journey started from Me n Mickey.. then it went to our Boss, there it went to Topp and from there it went to PIP. BAAAAM lol n rest is a small history :) :) :)

PIP, while getting this done, we both were collecting the OOB balls, I truly lost the number of balls that I was counting. the jokes n funny moments shawshanked the number lmfao.. Ty for the wonderful company n the easy going momentum. Looking forward to again, in the coming future... 

So SEL, until we meet next time "sayonara"

PS : Everyone are welcome to say some few words if you want to on this stage, Having said that while taking the stairs, to the door left, there is a small make up room. u know what I mean. Well, I didn't had to, as God given me everything naturally lol  FFS ;) :) 

- Carl

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 3:01 AM
    CONGRATULATIONS.....to transgressional.....to S.E.L and to golf ...a great battle played in great spirit. thank you pip and karl for your work ...thank you all members of S.E.L for stepping up and competing with grace and good sporting spirit.....well done to the trannies...be proud.....thank you everybody well done all.....regards mickey
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 8:46 AM

Ty vm e1

Luis

• Debrug
    279 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 1:49 PM

Pip, Carl and all at TGC and SEL,

I've played a few of these over the years, and this is a stand out for me, seems each and every game, each team, throughout,  has played in the true spirit of "make friends, have fun, play to the end, play to win, but above all, it's a game, and enjoy the company, great to win, but win or lose, do it with honour and respect".. 

Pip, Carl,

Chapeau for one of the best, and on behalf of SEL, well done TGC, ...

Looking forward to the next, and Pip, there is no budget for red paint next time..!!!

David

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2019 1:56 AM

Normally we are pretty untouchable in big squad games like this , but not this time.

Well done Trannies and  a special well done to the Captains. 

I know all our members had great fun

RSS