Forums

Help › Forums

Re: **Active L21 Club - The Peoples Club - Starting our 11th year

Fri, Mar 22 2024 8:51 AM (613 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 7:47 PM

Seriously, you have 245 members so why are you recruiting.  So you can kick others out quicker?

We were at 245 in Flash, now down to 218.  But if our 218 are playing, why recruit?  I have not recruited in 9 months.

I understand the smaller clubs recruiting.  Why are you?

Tom

• nopro17
    15,989 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 7:43 AM

jacktrade51:
    Seriously, you have 245 members so why are you recruiting.  So you can kick others out quicker?

I am the owner of The Peoples Club.  It has never occurred to me to criticize how another club is run.  We are both entitled to run our clubs as we see fit.  Our memberships tell us whether we're doing a good job or not.  As far as I know, Black Diamond is a good club.  So is The Peoples Club.  When lower-tiered players join, we are happy to help them become better players by answering their questions in our forum or taking them out on the course for a practice game.  Those are the players that we are "recruiting" but we welcome Pro tier and higher.  Over 57% of our members have been in the club for more than one year and almost 46% have been with us for two years or more.  We have a lot of excellent players and helpful people.  Players come and go all the time but when I look at those numbers, I can only conclude one thing.  We must be doing something right.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 8:58 AM

jacktrade51:

We were at 245 in Flash, now down to 218.  But if our 218 are playing, why recruit?  I have not recruited in 9 months.

I understand the smaller clubs recruiting.  Why are you?

Tom

Hi Tom,

I am all the time looking for new members since I am the recruiting director.  Regardless of how many we already have.  We don't kick members out unless they have not played in quite a while because then they are not contributing or have lost interest in the game.

We are always willing to take in new members if we are not full that want to join or need help with the game.  We are one big happy family so I do not know what your problem is with us recruiting.  I think each club is entitled to their own way of doing things. 

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 8:58 AM

I am bumping up this thread.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 11:57 AM

We have a few openings so I am bumping up this thread. 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 10:45 AM

We have a couple of openings so bumping up to see if anyone wants to grab them.  :-)

• Therockdoctor
    232 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 1:53 AM

Love to join cheers Al 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 4:39 PM

Therockdoctor:

Love to join cheers Al 

Friend request sent to you.  Want to discuss some things with you in private.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2021 8:11 PM

We have a few openings.  Want to grab one? 

• RamrodJ
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2021 1:20 AM

Hi,

Just sent a request to join, cheers.

RSS