Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Peoples Club - Starting into our 9th year

Mon, Apr 15 2024 8:56 AM (615 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 4:57 PM

Hello LC, yes..finally saw the "My Messages" button and have replied..but I am still interested!  I am open to your ideas and suggestions.

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 5:17 PM

Invite sent and helpful information as well.  Welcome aboard!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 7:12 AM

Only 7 openings remain as they have been filling up quickly over the last week. Claim yours now. 

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 7:29 PM

Hi, newer player interested in joining. Thanks!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 12:34 PM

Hi Bradner,

Been out today doing personal stuff like going to the dentist and the vet's.  Just now getting on here.  I see you found your way into the club.  So look for some info from me to help you get started and welcome!!

Marion

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 6:19 PM

Welcome aboard!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 8:39 AM

We are gearing up for Leagues if you are interested in those.  We also have a Handicap tournament twice a month, loads of daily cc tournaments and a Points Championship.  Lots to do!  Come join us.

• VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 6:01 AM

Good morning Marion I hope all is forgiven with the past problem we had as you are a Christian  and so am I. Well anyway as we know after the first of the year WGT is going to change and alot of people will move around or quit . I would like to know if you will accept me into your club now as i am very sorry for what happened in the past . Please let me know as soon as possible ty           GOD BLESS    VInny

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 9:04 AM

Hi Vinny,

I will check with the owner to see how he feels about this.  Have sent you a friend's invite so we can discuss this in private.

Blessings,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:56 AM

Looking for some long term active members. 

Not a clash club but play it if want to do so.  Lots of tournaments each day and special events.  Right now we are signing up for an event starting Nov. 1st entitled Bingo Bango Bongo.  Totally different type of challenge and free to play with prizes to boot plus your score doesn't matter to win something.  

RSS