Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Phigolf

Tue, Jan 3 2023 8:59 PM (33 replies)
  • GolfDad73
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 8:13 AM

Hello Steve.  What are your thoughts on the PhiGolf stick.  I use the Tittle X Play with E6 and really enjoy it.  It looks like they are now part of Joint Venture so maybe some new products will be coming.

• Preme357
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 3:57 PM

I love had mine for about three weeks and using a real golf club is very fun.

I just wish I had someone to play with. If anyone wants to play head send me friend request.

Preme357

• RodLehnertz
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 12:17 PM

Edfarto, your post was helpful...and "way back" on 2020.  I'm a new Phigolf'er and wonder...have there been any changes since 2020 that allow for a WTG "local multiplayer" round with friends that are not on-line somewhere else?  This seems big one!

And while still getting "my footing on putting" , and I'll try tyour advice, I have also found using the Slow Greens setting, seems to better sync up with what feels like an appropriate putting stroke-to-distance.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 8:59 PM

RodLehnertz:

Edfarto, your post was helpful...and "way back" on 2020.  I'm a new Phigolf'er and wonder...have there been any changes since 2020 that allow for a WTG "local multiplayer" round with friends that are not on-line somewhere else?  This seems big one!

And while still getting "my footing on putting" , and I'll try tyour advice, I have also found using the Slow Greens setting, seems to better sync up with what feels like an appropriate putting stroke-to-distance.

Yet another bot?

RSS