Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter

Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:15 PM (3 replies)
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:57 AM

Can someone explain to me why the meter can be slow in one shot and screaming fast the next......I have upgraded to the Rapture V2 sets that are supposed to have a slow meter in general and also upgraded to every kind of ball WGT has almost, so I'm just woundering why I have such a flucuation in the meter?

• FillNickles
    13 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 1:44 PM

I have the same set. All the V2 clubs have normal swing speeds except for the SW and LW, which are pretty fast. So, I use the stock SW and LW starters. In the equipment screen you can see the swing speeds and other stats on your clubs. Hope that helps.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 2:50 PM

As FillNickles says, there are no Rapture wedges. Other wedges are sold as part of the Rapture club-set, but their meter speed is a lot faster. If you find the wedges' meter speed too difficult to get used to, I'd recommend for you to upgrade to the Tour Starter wedges per $1 each.

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:15 PM

Well I have noticed the the wedges are faster but however it's not only the wedges it's all my clubs, for example....I tee off meter will be normal speed then I will use iron to get to green and meter will run super fast, then go to the next hole and driver meter will be super fast but then the iron's will be slow.....so I'm just confused on why I have this problem?

RSS