Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash issue

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:45 AM (1 replies)
  • PaulB133
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 3:35 AM

I entered a Country Club clash as it said the event ends in 20hrs and 34 minutes. I used a pass. However when I got in, it said only 5 minutes were left in the clash. I went as fast as I could, and was one under after 3 when it said the event had ended and my points would not count. Worse still, it just threw me out of the round on the 4th hole.

So I wasted a pass. But also I was on a good round and should surely have been allowed to continue the round, even if it meant I was  not contributing to our teams effort. 

In those circumstances I would expect the pass to be given back. Now I cannot play with a pass until the next one is released. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:45 AM

You need to also look at the time when the current clash ends. On the same page you click on "Play a Game," the page also tells you when the current clash ends. 

You were looking at the amount of time left in the event not the current clash. 

Nevertheless, if you contact customer service, they might replace the pass. But you have to contact them. 

Best of luck! 

RSS