Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 3:56 PM

YankeeJim:

FFS, Americans suffer enough as it is with this same personality running the country and now we have to see it here?

Ya, I know, just don't read it but how do you avoid noticing a train wreck? :-(

Happened to stumble on this nonsense by accident......love reading this foolishness now that a senile clown is running the country.....lol

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 12:41 PM

AceHoler26:
    Happened to stumble on this nonsense by accident......love reading this foolishness now that a senile clown is running the country.....lol

Jim is not with us any more. Give him a break. I kinda miss his "nonsense" or "foolishness".

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 12:47 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

AceHoler26:

Jim is not with us any more. Give him a break. I kinda miss his "nonsense" or "foolishness".

Unfortunately Simon, showing class and respect are not things that can be won on the course, or bought in the pro shop.

RIP YJ.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 2:16 PM

ct690911:
    Unfortunately Simon, showing class and respect are not things that can be won on the course, or bought in the pro shop.

IMO, however, they can be learnt mostly through repentance and reconciliation.

Yeah... RIP YJ.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 5:21 PM

MioKontic:
    Delete 6900 from your WGT list and maybe one day we might believe you.  Until then, keep dreaming!

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 5:31 PM

HenryKawa:
    ME???? 

HenryKawa:
    Sorry,

HenryKawa:
    Henry haters,

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 3:20 AM

Champions Golf Sticker - Champions Golf Maybank Championship Stickers

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 3:25 AM

Seb On Golf Clap Sticker - Seb On Golf Clap Stickers

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 12:57 PM

Hello Friends,

I've been away for 11 days - at my cottage on Lake Winnipegosis.  We are back in the city for my wife's doctors appointment.   Unfortunately the doctor had some bad news about her biopsy and she will have a journey to go through.   Our journey!     It was a small lump on her breast, caught early, so we are hopeful that everything will go smoothly.

Normally we are gone for 4 month during the summer and I don't go on WGT during that time, but since we will be back and forth for treatments, I will pop in from time to time.  

I have some good friends here and appreciate the kind words.  So thank you.

Henry.   

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 3:15 AM

Wishing you both all the best with your health henry .

Health comes first over everything .

RSS