Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 9:55 AM

Tennis great Andy Murray has said that he would be interested in becoming a caddie on tour when he finally hangs up his racquet.

The three-time Grand Slam champion gave the an insight into his plans for life after tennis and admitted that picking up a staff bag appeals to him.  

“I really like golf, so being a caddie for example on the golf tour would be something I would find exciting,” said the Scot.

Andy Murray GIF | Gfycat

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:47 AM

Champions Golf Sticker - Champions Golf Maybank Championship Stickers

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 11:19 AM

WOW.   We had 6 inches of snow.  Just when I thought winter was over.... ITS BACK!

Why do I live in this god forsaken land!   I should move to Arizona.   I am a millionaire - I can live where ever I want.   

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 3:05 AM

There has never been a happy troll ever .

Hot Dogs Troll GIF

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 1:29 PM

To live is to war with trolls..

To live happily is to ignore the trolls and move on..

To post is to sit in judgement on oneself. .

Am i getting in too deep i ask .

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 3:26 PM

craigswan:
    Am i getting in too deep i ask .

Of whom?

Deep as a puddle on a road, in August, in Miami's sunshine ;-)

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 12:10 AM

craigswan:
    To post is to sit in judgement on oneself. .
    So it be.

I saw six I-Henrys on April 13th.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 1:42 AM

There are some people you like immediately, some whom you think you might learn to like in the fullness of time, and some that you simply want to push away from you with a sharp stick..

Got someone in mind?

There are also those people you initially liked then they turn out to be pricks and you wonder why you ever liked them in the first place..

How sharp should the stick be .

I find a sharp stick is actually more effective at keeping people away if you have a nugget of poo on the end.. 

A sharp stick on it's own just invites confrontation..

Word of the Day: AFTER-WIT — wisdom acquired too late to be of use..

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 11:52 AM

Word of the day: ADORKABLE - socially awkward in a way regarded as appealing or endearing..

For some unknown reason I read this and thought of you .

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2021 1:49 PM

ct690911:

DodgyPutter:

craigswan:
    With many people striving for their 15 minutes of fame by pronouncing their viewpoints

I thought it was quite an interesting article, as much as in the cut bits as the copied sections.

I can certainly see why Craig is such a huge fan of Henry. They both subscribe to the same school of producing "original" thought.

But, I guess when one posts over 1000 times in the same thread, it's difficult to be original in all of them.

Colin...it's been obvious from the beginning that Craig's narratives have a certain flair to them.  The sources of all are fairly easy to find.  Not much different from Ladychipper's "Daily Motivation" devotionals.  If Craig could write like he posts he'd sure as hell wouldn't be posting it for free on a TopGolf owned site...that's for damn sure.  I guess I have to repent now based on the April 30th "Daily Motivation" as my instinct to cuss probably offended Him.  But He made me this way so should already know I'd be repenting.

RSS