Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 10:36 PM

mystry78:

Yiannis1970:

Lol!

LOL.  I guess I wouldn't deliver food if I didn't like driving.  I drive like a mad man out there. If I get stopped by the police, I'm hoping its someone I was nice to when I was their boss.  

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 10:57 AM

HenryKawa:
    I'm hoping its someone I was nice to when I was their boss.  

See the source image

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 9:42 PM

Eventually, some true characteristics turn up:

HenryKawa:
    I drive like a mad man out there.
    Replace "nice guy" in your CV by "reckless driver".

HenryKawa:
    If I get stopped by the police, I'm hoping its someone I was nice to when I was their boss.
    How's that called? Coterie? "Honorable" society?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 3:17 PM

alosso:

Eventually, some true characteristics turn up:

HenryKawa:
    I drive like a mad man out there.
    Replace "nice guy" in your CV by "reckless driver".

HenryKawa:
    If I get stopped by the police, I'm hoping its someone I was nice to when I was their boss.
    How's that called? Coterie? "Honorable" society?

I would not say reckless drive because after so many years, over a million miles in a patrol car - high percentage at high speeds and in police pursuits, I would say I am a darn good driver.  

Regardless getting a break if stopped by some of my former subordinates, police officers all have discression when it comes to minor traffic violations.  Even you, Alosso, can get a break if caught doing something wrong - of a minor traffic offence.  

Anyways, the point is, I am probably the best driver of all time (among WGT members).

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 4:36 PM

HenryKawa:
    police officers all have discression

some kind of Canadian Covid maybe?

HenryKawa:
    Anyways, the point is, I am probably the best driver of all time (among WGT members).

84.08% accuracy, yea, pretty awesome.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 8:05 AM

HenryKawa:
    I would not say reckless drive because after so many years, over a million miles in a patrol car - high percentage at high speeds and in police pursuits, I would say I am a darn good driver.  

[...]

So your police appearance was madman with megalomania, chasing around at high speed in patrol cars? Glad to visit Canada NOT.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 12:46 PM

twinponds169:

HenryKawa:
    police officers all have discression

some kind of Canadian Covid maybe?

HenryKawa:

84.08% accuracy, yea, pretty awesome.

LMAO

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 1:30 PM

alosso:

HenryKawa:

[...]

So your police appearance was madman with megalomania, chasing around at high speed in patrol cars? Glad to visit Canada NOT.

Paul, please remember that you are referring to Henry.....very few Canucks are like him and most can spell "discretion" correctly.

I am confident you would enjoy a visit to our country (once the pandemic settles down)

ct

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 2:03 PM

ct690911:
    very few Canucks are like him and most can spell "discretion" correctly.

No need to educate him CT...had you left the word out of the sentence above he wouldn't have known which one he misspelled. :-)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:58 PM

ct690911:

alosso:

HenryKawa:

[...]

Paul, please remember that you are referring to Henry.....very few Canucks are like him and most can spell "discretion" correctly.

I am confident you would enjoy a visit to our country (once the pandemic settles down)

ct

I guarantee if you came here and dropped in on me, you would have the time of your life.  I could take you to places you've never gone before and do things you only dreamed of.     CT, not sure if he can do the same for you.  Sorry my friend.  lol.  PS.  I guess I should have checked my spalling before sending that message.  I did go to skool you know.  

RSS