Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:43 AM

We can do that over here when we retire henry .£1 million pension pot lump sum .

Or give up the big money which needs invested in risky stock market for a guaranteed pension for life .

It all depends on your life expendancy .

So if you take £3000 monthly and live for 35 years you make a million in complete safety with no risk .

But if you die after 2 years you lose out .

You can give up your whole pension and take the big money here also but what they do here is buy a new car , 3 cruises annually and living the high life so after 5 years they need to get the begging bowl out .

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 7:54 AM

HenryKawa:
    4 million Canadian dollars, which is about 3 million US,

More like $1.38

Metrics make things SEEM larger...

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 8:15 AM

Researchers have discovered reindeer are better at picking stocks than US senators..

Classic value investors avoid buying when prices are too deer...

I knew rudolph was up to something .

Probably down to insideer trading. .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:07 PM

gonfission:
    things SEEM larger.

There was a PM joke at one time that had nothing to do with Nantucket ,

or a horse as to size ,

but the man from nantucket that had the largest putter .

It was so big he needed a 2nd bag to haul his "  iron,s " , and bags of coins ,

A mule was needed said tucket to now carry the  " driver "  fore the big shots , 

Nontucket had three bags full .

Fore was needed as he maid the approche on his 5th shot on the par 3 .

Look at me ,,,,,   Look at me .

the best that can be .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 7:57 PM

Thank you for contributing Opy.  Much appreciated.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 12:25 PM

HenryKawa:

Thank you for contributing Opy.  Much appreciated.  

Opy, you will always be my friend, so I would like to invite you to join my Country Club.  As you know I have one of the premier clubs in all of WGT.  Its not the most successful yet, but we are getting there, moving up the list.  With your great help we can be the best.  Its only fitting that the best player of all time also have the best club of all time.  I mean in the future... not yet.  lol.   Thank you my friend.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 4:53 PM

HenryKawa:
    Opy, you will always be my friend, so I would like to invite you to join my Country Club.  As you know I have one of the premier clubs in all of WGT.  Its not the most successful yet, but we are getting there, moving up the list.  With your great help we can be the best.  Its only fitting that the best player of all time also have the best club of all time.  I mean in the future... not yet.  lol.   Thank you my friend.

You are joking and it is in bad taste or you are Stupid !

Why would I walk away from the CC I am in at  " this time "  to help you look better .  And please dont say you didnt read the forums and didnt know BS . 

You call your self a troll fighter .  I am asking you here and now to not start a fight with this old Troll .

No disrespect ment .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:34 PM

Favor , could one of you smart computer guys load some music here for me please  from the TV show the Saint .  I was thinking about two different pics for my profile , one was robin hood and the other the Saint , They both do good deeds in a bad way , But a pic of OPY as robin hood in green tights ,leg high boots, and a feather in my WGT hat ( found in the pro shop ) just didnt seem right . and he doesnt have a cool tune .

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 12:21 PM

opyeuclid:

HenryKawa:

You are joking and it is in bad taste or you are Stupid !

Why would I walk away from the CC I am in at  " this time "  to help you look better .  And please dont say you didnt read the forums and didnt know BS . 

You call your self a troll fighter .  I am asking you here and now to not start a fight with this old Troll .

No disrespect ment .

OPY

Thank you for responding to my friendly invitation to my country club.  A simple no sir, I am happy with my own club would have been just as effective in letting me know your answer.  To answer your question, no I am not stupid.  However I have a feeling that was more of a criticism and not a real question.   My invitation came as a gesture of good faith because I promised WGT that I will make amends for anything I may have done or said in the past in which people may have taken the wrong way.  It was the same as reaching my hand out to shake hands, as gentlemen do when they say "I'm sorry" - Let bygones be bygones.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:34 AM

HenryKawa:
    Let bygones be bygones.

Ever notice when you mix up the letters of *bygones* and rearange them, they spell

*get the hatchet*

RSS