Help › Forums

Re: Mobile Apparel - Gear

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 30 2018 12:21 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 6:44 AM

Is there a way to keep my mobile avatar's apparel w/o having the added yards. spin, etc that comes with it, on my gear?

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:02 AM

On page 6 of the following thread Luckystar5 brings this into the discussion and it seems there's no "switch" to toggle other than returning to the basic clothing.  But it is an older thread...maybe things have changed.  IDK

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/498737/3565402.aspx

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:40 AM

Thanks Paul. I looked (called myself looking) for a way and couldn't find one. Maybe they'd set it up so we could use coins to pay for the option to keep the outfit and discard that added stuff on the clubs.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:41 AM

Only way I know is wear the basic apparels for no effects. Once in a while I play with just basic apparels, just to keep it real.

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:16 AM

There is an option for 500 credits I believe. You then have the option of using the apparel attributes and wearing different apparel for appearance. Once you have paid for that option, you can set up your avatar with no apparel attributes, but can adjust your appearance Attributes to look any way you want. You still need to use the sponsorship to unlock the different levels to say change the color or style of your shirt or pants etc.

So yes, you can have the ability to change appearance without affecting ability attributes. You just have to purchase it.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:49 AM

HalHoff:

There is an option for 500 credits I believe. You then have the option of using the apparel attributes and wearing different apparel for appearance. Once you have paid for that option, you can set up your avatar with no apparel attributes, but can adjust your appearance Attributes to look any way you want. You still need to use the sponsorship to unlock the different levels to say change the color or style of your shirt or pants etc.

So yes, you can have the ability to change appearance without affecting ability attributes. You just have to purchase it.

Great!! I'll check again and see if I can find the pay option. 

I only played the coin rooms long enough to get a specific outfit/apparel, so I'm good to go once I find the pay here tab :-)

Thanks !!

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:48 AM

Also check out the apparel in the pro shop. They have 24 hr option to buy certain pieces of various items that may otherwise be locked if you don’t play your sponsorship regularly to unlock them. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:01 AM

HalHoff:

Jay, Hal is correct. In mobile just go to "Edit Apparel" and you'll see the 500 Credit Purchase Option (first pic below).  Click on it and you'll get the popup as shown in my 2nd pic below.  So it's a one-time 500 credit fee to be able to utilize apparel with zero attributes.  What a scam. :-)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:39 AM

pmm711:

HalHoff:

Jay, Hal is correct. In mobile just go to "Edit Apparel" and you'll see the 500 Credit Purchase Option (first pic below).  Click on it and you'll get the popup as shown in my 2nd pic below.  So it's a one-time 500 credit fee to be able to utilize apparel with zero attributes.  What a scam. :-)

False. It allows you to use the attributes of one item and the look of a different one. For instance you can use the attributes of a Swing Edge hat but make it look like a Foxwind hat. It just gives players options to customize their player with the look that they want instead of only the attributes they want. No scam. 

_CHAMPION 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:46 AM

WGTChampion:

False. It allows you to use the attributes of one item and the look of a different one. For instance you can use the attributes of a Swing Edge hat but make it look like a Foxwind hat. It just gives players options to customize their player with the look that they want instead of only the attributes they want. No scam. 

_CHAMPION

Phew...glad I haven't had time to get to it. 

Looks like Paul must've been tipsy.....again :-) 

Step away from the bottle Paul. 

• PAGES
RSS