Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Being moderated-my take.

Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM (137 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 3:44 PM

pdb1:
      If they wanted me to disappear . They have certainly taken an approach that would guarantee my presence . Not that I would acquiesce anyway .

Paul, for the record, I don't want you to disappear.  I would just like to see you be a bit more reflective and thoughtful (and considerate of others' time) when you post.  It really just boils down to that.

Peace out, man.

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 4:35 PM

I took about a 3- 4 year hiatus from the game because of burnout.  Its good to see some of you "old-timers " on still.   Im a worse player than I was when I stopped  :-)  but like the game over all

just a shout out for the original duffers  LOL

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 4:53 PM

Just for fun I'm going to post in this thread. 

Dopes that get themselves moderated earned it.  Every one. 

~CD~

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 4:55 PM

Mythanatos:

I'm a dentist. got my doctorate at 23. Could have done anything i wanted including med school. I'm that kind of test taker. Wanted the independence of a dental practice as opposed to groups and hospitals.

What i do is see 20-30 patients a day. And i've done it for 30 years now. Dentists are often the first medical professional to catch alot of  problems. Many people see us more than they see their MD. The number of cases of where we see a High blood pressure that we've referred that got diagnosed as hypertension is in the 100s over the years.

What I also have seen are all kinds of mental disorders and problems. Autism of various types, tourette's, alzheimers, dementia of various origins , anxiety of various degrees, depression  etc. Also with these sometimes I'm the first person that tells a spouse or a child that they should probably get their family member evaluated by an MD.

So... when i say that i don't think your synapses are  connecting right. I'm not making a diagnosis but an observation.  As to what that medical diagnosis is i leave that to the people that can legally make that determination. 

I need upper dentures  any advice would be great

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 7:10 PM

Pm me.

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 4:12 AM

There is a mathematicians golf algorithim by  David A. Cox and Steven Zucker that i am using .

Now known as the ‘Cox-Zucker machine’..

I don’t know whether to comment or not .

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 7:12 AM

any chance I can get off the moderated list? I rarely post here and have been a member since 2009 so it would be nice when I do post my few times a year (generally during the world cup) that I dont have to wait days for my post to appear. Thanks 

TDHarvey

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM

contact wgtnico .

RSS