Help › Forums

Re: Worlds longest golf course

Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:21 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Turnabout945
    85 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 9:23 PM

TheLighterDark:

That's stupid. It's not a long course, the holes are just spread really far apart. 

Length should include only the distance from tee to hole, not hole to tee. 

Yep, I agree 100%.  I LOL'd when I saw the layout.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 1:49 AM

Turnabout945:

TheLighterDark:

That's stupid. It's not a long course, the holes are just spread really far apart. 

Length should include only the distance from tee to hole, not hole to tee. 

Yep, I agree 100%.  I LOL'd when I saw the layout.

Yes, I can understand what ya's saying, but it is classified as a golf course from 1st hole to last... just a squllion  k's in between...lol.  It will take a few days to play. it's on my wish list to play, just to say.... yesss, I've done it...lol.

-Roger

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:50 PM

Nullarbor looks like a nightmare for golf but great for boozing it up with the golf buddies.  Talk about hard to keep your rhythm and does a ranger move you along if you drive too slowly from green to tee?    I just wonder how those golf carts can keep their charge that long.  :-P

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:21 PM

jakestanfill7:

Nullarbor looks like a nightmare for golf but great for boozing it up with the golf buddies.  Talk about hard to keep your rhythm and does a ranger move you along if you drive too slowly from green to tee?    I just wonder how those golf carts can keep their charge that long.  :-P

We have to have a driver.. some holes your looking at about 300k's between holes...lol.

Just looked at Essy's post and seen the picture gallery... basically, there is a few holes on a proper golf course  and the other ones are just Temp holes in the middle of the desert in the truck stops (petrol stations). The scenery on some of the pics are amazing.

• PAGES
RSS