Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2018 Andyson Memorial Ball Markers

Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM (76 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 10:33 AM

Good stuff Danny. Every time I see a dumpster on a tri-axel, I think of him. Uncontrollable laughing follows incessantly.

I was going to send one to his mobile mansion, "car" however, with that crazy spare tire, on his car, I was suspect that it would over load his ride, and pop the other tires, leaving him stranded with only 1% on the phone at this point.

That is of course, if the stupidest repo man in the world, has not located him yet.

As I am still moderated from his experience, I figured I'd play it safe, & not be held accountable for a SERIOUS infraction......

I have a couple left over. You wanna meet outside of his Taj Mahal? By the time I drive there, I will have amassed plenty, to spruce up the ole homestead

If you want one Danny, send me your address. I'll send it right out.

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 3:59 PM

And yet, I have noticed he is back on here posting again!!!!!!

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:58 AM

I have received my ball marker in Australia today!

- Gonfission - MrCaddie -  Opyeuclid & Alanti

Thank you fellas & to everyone else involved in the yearly tournament & for the concept, creation & distribution of the ball markers!

Cheers,

Waz.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:32 PM

gonfission:
    Can anyone get a marker to "twominusone"?

Done Joe. I reached out to Jimmy and he got back to me and I mailed him a marker on Wednesday and he should have it in the next week or so. I'm glad he got back to me because he definitely deserves one for his brilliant design.

MC

ps- No, I'm not back, I only jumped on to answer a few unanswered questions after playing golf IRL with conveyorguy and gonfission earlier this week.

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 7:24 AM

mrcaddie:

MC

ps- No, I'm not back, I only jumped on to answer a few unanswered questions after playing golf IRL with conveyorguy and gonfission earlier this week.

Still nice to hear from you, All the best life has to offer to you Wayne.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 12:43 PM

I would like to thank Joe and Wayne for my Andyson ball marker.

Wayne sent me it with a lovely picture card and some thoughtful words expressed .

I was sent a BPB ball marker in past by Wayne and now this....very kind sir.

I will upload picture soon.

Thanks fellas.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM

Once again, cheer Wayne and Joe

Those were the plus fours i wore last time i played Wayne ;-)

P.S Yeah ive read the link below again, great fun.....but costly for you mate ;-(

Golf with caddie

RSS