Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:33 PM

Congrats Tony, Great job Thomas, Thank you Bill. Great job and a hearty "Well Done" to everyone who played, organized, won, lost, made 1 or more new friends in memory of Dennis. Cheers to all :)

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:34 PM

Congrats Tony, Great job Thomas, Thank you Bill. Great job and a hearty "Well Done" to everyone who played, organized, won, lost, made 1 or more new friends in memory of Dennis. Cheers to all :)

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:34 PM

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:35 PM

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 6:48 AM

conveyorguy:

conveyorguy:

conveyorguy:

conveyorguy:

conveyorguy:

Point well taken,,,LOL

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 9:13 AM

I found out first hand what a super player Tony is but more so what a Gentleman..

Huge congratulations Sir as well as to you Thomas for making a great final..

Bill you have done a Wonderful job my friend, Please keep er lit and carry on this Lovely Memorial to Dennis..

Well done to everybody involved, The organisers, The players and everybody in the Background, Cracking job all.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 11:18 AM
    Thanks to all of you and especially, everyone who spent the time to put it all together. I'm honored to be the champ this year! Have a great weekend and enjoy some WGT Golf!!
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM

amateur4sure:
    I found out first hand what a super player Tony is but more so what a Gentleman..

Ain't that the truth Chris....had a wonderful chat throughout, can't recall ever having an oppo say 'sorry'  when I messed up with my shot.

amateur4sure:
    Bill you have done a Wonderful job my friend, Please keep er lit and carry on this Lovely Memorial to Dennis..

x10000!!  I can't even begin to imagine all the time and work you put into putting this together.  Well done sir.

And thanks so much for the groovy runner-up trophy.  Going on my Andyson blog as soon as issues with server are resolved.

Thomas

RSS