Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT, the most polite sports video game ever?!

Wed, Oct 27 2021 12:48 PM (64 replies)
  • SimonKelly92
    9 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 4:47 PM

Wgt, is a great thing.. I like the golf and the thing is that sometimes I'm playing video game golf games. Yeah, I like this video game by myself. The thing is, that I'm grateful to the people who likes the ideas to sell csgo skins. Personally, I'm a person who likes the fact of creating this, and the thing is that I believe that it's better to make myself a lot better than I can. Personally, I believe that selling the csgo skins is better than any golf, ever!

• craigswan
    22,279 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 2:09 AM

I signed up for wgt on my i-pad .

Only really play it in the toilet as i have stopped buying newspapers .

Not really knowing what i was doing i ended up with a female avator .

Cute little blonde she is .

Next time i went on i had 23 friends requests from strangers .

And every time i play i get some of the worse chat up lines ever .

1 - are you a real blonde .

2 - do you really look like that .

3 - what part of st andrews do you come from .

lol .

Maybe i should chat myself up . I could do better .

• Austawrence
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 2:14 PM

Well, I have to agree that this game is actually really great and the community is just awesome. Comparing our community to any other communities, it is just like watching some really polite, mature and well educated people, and the others are just like some disrespectful and toxic mid aged people. I was actually really surprised by the community, as before taking into WGT, I used to play some other games like CS:GO or fifa, and most of those players are just incredibly toxic. That is why I prefer to look for games on https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/steam-games/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-rehydrated/, with really great communities, as I do not want someone to consume my positive energy.

• Aldema2
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 5:08 AM

Great game. Very realistic, as in its a challenging game just like the real thing. Lots of skill involved and luck! Great graphics. Only one complaint, you can only message other players while playing a match. It would be nice you message other players outside of gameplay, especially those on your friend list, like in other games, games like 7 days to die. But I also agree that WGT is one of the most polite video games. With every player we played with, we got along great. Maybe the only problem is that I also ended up with a female avatar, but that's not such a big deal.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,259 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 12:48 PM

Careful most of the Female Avatars are Fat old ugly Men

RSS