Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT, the most polite sports video game ever?!

Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:22 PM (85 replies)
  • Aldema2
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 5:08 AM

Great game. Very realistic, as in its a challenging game just like the real thing. Lots of skill involved and luck! Great graphics. Only one complaint, you can only message other players while playing a match. It would be nice you message other players outside of gameplay, especially those on your friend list, like in other games, games like 7 days to die. But I also agree that WGT is one of the most polite video games. With every player we played with, we got along great. Maybe the only problem is that I also ended up with a female avatar, but that's not such a big deal.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 12:48 PM

Careful most of the Female Avatars are Fat old ugly Men

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 6:17 AM

I thought that sort of advertising was againist wgt t&c????

Edit: this post made sense at one time lmao

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 7:44 AM

BOZskills:
    I thought that sort of advertising was againist wgt t&c????

BOT

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 7:47 AM

He has 2 posts to his name and both include advertising.  So much for moderation, eh!

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 9:20 AM

MioKontic:
    He has 2 posts to his name and both include advertising.  So much for moderation, eh!

Maybe a certain new moderator should be looking at these type of post, which is much more harmful than a few members arguing in the Cheat thread...Just Saying.. 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 9:36 AM

HamdenPro:

Maybe a certain new moderator should be looking at these type of post, which is much more harmful than a few members arguing in the Cheat thread...Just Saying.. 

Agree, I don't think the other thread was closed due to arguing- I believe the OP may have requested it closed.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 9:38 AM

hey that's me also I've taken care of the link and the user is back on moderation (not sure how they were off of it)

HamdenPro:

MioKontic:

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 10:43 AM

WGTNico:
    hey that's me also I've taken care of the link and the user is back on moderation

A little late to the ball, all OK, Junior Moderator on the job. Go back and enjoy your cocoa.

EDIT: Ok NICO, go check this one out...a BOT, I presume.. (2 actually, considering last post)

NATION only Putting Challenge - World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 11:07 AM

Thanks Hamden, I went through that one once before but looks like I still missed a couple

RSS