Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What do you consider the most vital piece of apparel?

Wed, Oct 11 2023 8:46 PM (22 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:35 AM

ScottyAKing:
     As I’ve said before, it’d be nice to have an option to turn off apparel benefits.  

It's there....click edit apparel in lower right corner....upper right corner there is the option for appearance only or abilities. This is what I use and works for me....I play on PC not sure about the mobile side.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:39 AM

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 and that's what I think of the apparel

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 4:21 AM

The SE hat for the driver, and the SE shirt for the 3wood, i stay far away from the clothes that mess with the irons though

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:48 PM

A bra.

Why do you think?

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:25 PM

HamdenPro:

A bra.

Why do you think?

Stop em from floppin

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 2:54 PM

BIGAL123:
    Stop em from floppin

ðŸ‘Œ

• arnoild
    463 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 6:36 PM

Hamden Pro, once upon a time i went to Hamden High, Played many rounds with Rich at his track, "laurel View".

Neal

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 11:49 AM

arnoild:
    Hamden Pro, once upon a time i went to Hamden High, Played many rounds with Rich at his track, "laurel View"

Ah, a Green Dragon!

Laurel View is my back yard.

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2023 5:34 PM

Does the apparel boost really work?  When I first started playing back in October I constantly reviewed apparel  and paid for upgrades.  As mentioned above, the supposed added distance on my driver was great.  However, after playing various tournaments and moving up in levels, I noticed that all tournaments disabled apparel bonus.  Since I was going to be competing in a lot of tournaments, I gave up on apparel and just went with standard clothing.  To my surprise, I didn't lose any distance on my driver and my game is the same, if not better.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 7:34 AM

Squatch031:
    To my surprise, I didn't lose any distance on my driver and my game is the same, if not better.

I have noticed the same thing, on rare occasions, often when under heavy sedation, with no faculties, enabling me to focus better.  I do have a theory about this phenomenon.

I do not know if you play on a laptop, PC or mobile, but I know, when playing on my laptop, often times when putting, and it looks like I may be just a wee off the break, I turn my laptop sideways hoping I can make the ball go in. I do this every time and, surprisingly, it goes in sometimes. Now, I am not sure that it goes in because my putt was true or if it is because I am willing it in. I think it is the latter.

I then noticed that, after using the clothing enhancements for many rounds in a row, when I go without, it is like the enhancements are still with me. After much research into this observation, I have come to the conclusion that the brain has a kind of muscle memory. If you use the enhancements enough, then you can mind merge with your avatar, willing it to drive the ball further and with more accuracy.

I tried this when attempting to turn on lights, move a book and to make my dog do tricks. None of it worked. So, it is definitely something exclusive to the game.

It is like a contagion or something. If using enhancements too much, when you do not use them, you still have them!  This could last for weeks, I call it "long enhancement". Once you get the bug, it can stay with you for many rounds thereafter.

Now, it is good that many will not read this, which is why I am telling you all of this. If this spreads, it could go viral.

RSS