Help › Forums

Re: 3rd person cannot connect.

Fri, Oct 16 2009 3:59 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 3:04 AM

jeffdos924:
    what i have seemed to notice is that if you invite more than 1 person, in your case a 3some, and one of those accepts their invite before an invite is sent to the third person, you guys won't all see each other.

Can't confirm this experience here.

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 9:16 AM

Faterson:

jeffdos924:
    what i have seemed to notice is that if you invite more than 1 person, in your case a 3some, and one of those accepts their invite before an invite is sent to the third person, you guys won't all see each other.

Can't confirm this experience here.

Jeff is "right on"...same experience here, and have used the same solution. 

Another solution that works when in the following situation:  one person can't  "see" one of more of the remaining players;  reject that player and reinvite him/her...works nearly everytime for me.

HBthree

• FillNickles
    13 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:14 PM

We've got past all that. We can get in game just fine. Then he tee's off just fine, and as it's switching to me, his game freezes and he get some kind of 'Load Manager error' every time, as detailed in a previous post. This seems to happen only between him and me. He can get in and play fine with anyone else. And this only happens on Kiawah, stroke and match play.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 3:59 AM

FillNickles, are you sure your friend had cleared his Flash cache as I originally suggested to you on the previous page?

This very much sounds like a Flash problem. Most folks don't even know where to clear their Flash cache, unless you point it out to them.

• PAGES
RSS