Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 8:50 AM

Anyone interested in joining in on this, or any of our other numerous club tourneys and activities, just send me a request to join and/or friend request, and we'll get you in. It's a great place to enjoy the game, make friends, plus we have a group that meets nightly on Discord to chat and set up matches. Drop on by, check us out, and see for yourself.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 9:10 AM

Lot's going on this and every week. Come on by and see for yourself.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 11:58 AM

Another fun week.

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 1:40 PM
    Very interested .. TM - level 99 - 62.04 stroke avg I play daily - enjoy CC play mostly — not fond of clashes or turf wars ...
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 6:53 AM

Another busy week. Playing clashes is optional, and we try to support those who do like to play in them by making Superpasses available to all members in the fairest way possible. 

We have a mixed tee par 5 tourney that runs weekly, but as a a general rule, we are not an easy,or red tee club. Our members like to know what their real average is from whatever tees conform to their tier level. It makes you a better player in the long run.

We are a mostly pc club that enjoys playing Club Tourneys and multiplayer games. Some of our members enjoy chatting with each other while playing on Discord voice chat. Mobile players are welcome, and we do have some mobile players that enjoy playing matches with each other, and playing in our numerous club tourneys and events .

If this sounds like the place for you, come on by, look us over and see for yourself. We're sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Thanks,

Doc

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 12:36 PM

There are a couple very friendly players at Docs Place ⛳

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 11:43 AM

Thanks for the kind words Scott. We certainly enjoy hanging out with you and your club members also. Like you say, it's kinda like a local watering hole where people drop in to chat and get some games in. Good way to make new friends outside your club that you may not have met otherwise.Good job by Discord to make it so easy to interact with other players and clubs.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:21 AM

Another busy week. If you're looking for a fun, active club with very friendly members, come on by and check us out.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 5:31 PM

Welcome to our new members this week, and congratulations to Chris pg on not only getting a Hole in One this week, but an Albatross also.

• Mitch2992
    203 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:38 PM

Am interested in your CC, am and have been looking for a CC that puts emphasis on club tourneys....and not so much on Clash and turf. An a little concerned about mostly PC players, I exclusively mobile. Let me know what you think, current club has to many red tee tourneys....I do however get some challenges from the WGT tour champ tourneys.

RSS