Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel Packs?

Tue, Nov 8 2022 12:01 AM (5 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 1:51 PM

I’m trying to get back into the game, but I’m faced with new features. Are these apparel packs do anything to improve a game, if so, which pack? Also, accessories are sold seperately, like gloves, pants etc..Which one would you recommend to help with the game? thanks

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 11:33 AM

Sorry to say this, but the answer can get quite lengthy, so I'll give you a condensed version.

The apparel only works in H2H coin games, and right now clashs.  Each item has an explanation as to how it will help you. Ie. Hats usually deal mostly with driver distance, each has a level value attached to it.  By winning coin games, you achieve points toward different items, randomly selected. The higher the level, the stronger the power that each item has.  At the top of your cc home page, are 9 dots, each win fills in a dot, after 3 wins, you will get a silver apparel pack, which opens better items.  6 wins gets you a gold pack, somewhat better than the silver, and 9 wins get you a platinum pack. You can upgrade each item by using coins. Each item carries a rating, common, rare, and epic. Obviously,  epic is the best.  Purchasing most apparel comes with a count usage, 60 credits for 100 hits, etc. Purchasing apparel packs, usually does not go well for most players, there has been threads in here about the poor benefits that you get for your credits spents.  

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 1:04 PM

Luckystar5:

Sorry to say this, but the answer can get quite lengthy, so I'll give you a condensed version.

The apparel only works in H2H coin games, and right now clashs.  Each item has an explanation as to how it will help you. Ie. Hats usually deal mostly with driver distance, each has a level value attached to it.  By winning coin games, you achieve points toward different items, randomly selected. The higher the level, the stronger the power that each item has.  At the top of your cc home page, are 9 dots, each win fills in a dot, after 3 wins, you will get a silver apparel pack, which opens better items.  6 wins gets you a gold pack, somewhat better than the silver, and 9 wins get you a platinum pack. You can upgrade each item by using coins. Each item carries a rating, common, rare, and epic. Obviously,  epic is the best.  Purchasing most apparel comes with a count usage, 60 credits for 100 hits, etc. Purchasing apparel packs, usually does not go well for most players, there has been threads in here about the poor benefits that you get for your credits spents.  

So buying it individually is better. I’m looking at the epic gloves, and shoes, seems to improve something.. Hey Bud, I’m trying to look up your Country Club in search, couldn’t find it. I would like to browse, before I make a decision in joining. I only play maybe 4-5 times a day, but I can at least use the CC pass for points..I’m not looking into busy CC, but can play with members a game or two..I’ve been practicing, but it’s not easy to start at Legend after a long break.

BTW, I play only on Mobile device.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 1:25 PM

Most of us are on mobile, some play both. We are very laid back, and do not require that you play anything, even passes. If you play, and use a pass, great.  We have many tourneys running non-stop. We are  a level nine club, with very good members.  Feel free to check us out, ive sent you a friend request. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 1:38 PM

I've sent you a friend request. If you look up my profile, u should be able to click on our CC name and get to it that way

• georgie333
    228 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 12:01 AM

I ignore them.

RSS