Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rankings

Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:14 PM (8 replies)
  • U751
    22 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 9:21 AM

I keep getting messages on my "rankings", but I have ZERO clue where these rankings are. Can someone please guide me to where these are?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 1:32 PM

Can you show some, or give context and text, to guide us to an answer?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 8:04 PM

I know I get a message on my iPad sometimes that "congratulates" me for my ranking.  This week it said I was "ranked" 18 and was promoted to Bronze III, or something like that.

I have no idea what it means either, but I have never seen it on the PC version.

I guess some of us are just "ranker" than others!  (probably too much sun)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 10:51 PM

Ah - mobile!

I have to excuse myself from the question.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 6:28 AM

There are a couple of people in the CC I'm a member that know about this stuff. I posted something to the wall of one of the people and asked if he could possibly offer some insights.

It has something to do with the coin rooms. But I've only played those once or twice and have no idea how any of that stuff works, even though I'm a mobile-only player.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 7:05 AM

U751:
    Can someone please guide me to where these are?

if you tap on the "play now" you are taken to the various coin rooms to choose from.

at the top of the screen you will see:

< Room Selection   | My Division Progress | and $$coins

You can actually tap on the bar showing My Division Progress  doing so will take you to a leaderboard for your current "league" and a tab for "Last Week's Results."  The ranking you were prompted with you logged in at the start of a new week is shown in last week's results.  You can also monitor your progress in the current week if you are actually trying to shoot for a top 10 finish.

Sometimes it can help to check the leaderboard out because you may be close to "earning or winning" the coin rewards for a top 10 finish.  At times, if I was close it was worth playing a few extra matches.  You can also usually tell when someone else is monitoring the leaderboard because they will play a game or try and build a lead on you if you are fighting over one of the top 3 spots, which have the higher payouts.  That gets harder to do though in the higher divisions unless you want to play in the highest stakes rooms or countless rounds in the lower stakes to even come close to winning.  

I have also watched top players sit out and stay in the lower divisions where they could easily win the first place in a lower division but are average players in the top divisions.  

Either way, it should give you some insight and helpful information!

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 11:14 AM

@el3n1 

Thanks! 

• SandImpaler
    273 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 5:40 PM

Can anyone please list the divisions and the hierachy? All I know of is Diamond and Platinum? and don't even know which is the more difficult division? and now I'm reading this about Bronze?

Please help if you can.

Thanks fellow WGT'ers

Sy

• royeugene
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:14 PM

Yeah it does show up on a pc. I was ranked 55 and now it's 50.

RSS