Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Turf war glitches?

Fri, Jun 4 2021 12:09 PM (29 replies)
  • sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:56 PM

Hahaha...I’m going to burn a pass right now just to see...

who knows..mb we’ll get free Nike’s for life...or til the end of April..whichever comes first!!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 6:00 PM

I'm not going to hold my breathe, won't give an answer when we write to c/s, and you think that they will give you anything else,,,,ha ha

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 6:04 PM

Ok.....but they do have a Maserati in mothballs taking up space!!...lol

• Paul02064
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 2:53 AM

Same thing just happened to me for the first time,My opponent forfeited the game on the final hole and maybe this has something to do with the 936000 points not going to my country club? Like others have posted my opponent was not a member of my club.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 9:23 AM

I'm sure we are just going to have to live with it.  It's been going on for about a month now, c/s has recieved  lots of emails concerning this problem.  Yet, they haven't returned emails, nor have they fixed this problem.  I don't go out of my way, to play the turfs any longer.  They don't seem to care, why should we? 

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 10:33 AM

1. No TurfWar points are added to the leaderboard if playing a member from your own club.. That’s easy enough and fair. Don’t play a pass against your own member.

2. No Turf War points are awarded if you are playing an opponent that does not belong to a country club. Unfortunately you have no way of knowing that before you waste a pass to find out. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 12:26 PM

HalHoff:

1. No TurfWar points are added to the leaderboard if playing a member from your own club.. That’s easy enough and fair. Don’t play a pass against your own member.

2. No Turf War points are awarded if you are playing an opponent that does not belong to a country club. Unfortunately you have no way of knowing that before you waste a pass to find out. 

I knew about the same club members, but when did they start the other garbage, about a  non cc member? 

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2018 2:22 PM

Appears it changed at the same time. You have no way of knowing whether your opponent is even in a club until after you play your pass. At the end of the game, the screen still shows your TurfWar points win (our members have screen shots of that) but the points do not go to the leaderboard.  Customer service has replaced the pass when asked to do so.

• ethylplant
    24 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 1:24 AM

Hi!

We just finished a Turf War yesterday, and when playing members of our own club, we all got our points posted to the club total, got our XPs posted to the club total, and we all got our coins. I know WGT said this would no longer happen, but it is still happening for us anyway.

However... several of my members got very upset when they would win a head to head match, and got nothing - when the game was over, it did not announce any winner, but instead went straight back to the Main Menu screen, leaving us shorted our entry fee, winnings, and losing a pass. 

I did get a reply from WGT that said they cannot do anything about adding coins or points to a person or club during Turf Wars. They did give everyone their missing passes, without question. They acted like the Turf War computer code was something very secretive, and off limits to everyone at WGT except the very special techs. Sounded like a lot of hooey to me, but we just go with the flow. 

This has made a lot of our club members leary about playing rounds during Turf Wars, especially in the upper end rooms where losing several hundred thousand coins in entry fees when you win a round really hurts their coin count. Not everyone has millions of coins in their bank. 

• MyGime1
    83 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 12:09 PM

twice today I decided to play a 4.5mill coin room to boost my CC in a turf war, both times the software crashed prior to the game loading, when it rebooted it wouldn't let me buy or use a pass and went straight into the game, twice I won and no points for the turf war!!!!!!!!

RSS