Forums

Help › Forums

Re: UNFAIR LOSS OFF CREDITS!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 22 2018 9:34 AM (5 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 6:54 PM

So here is my issue started a skins game 9 holes pebble 80 credits a hole so 720 credits to play ( plus fee) one of my opponents had to reboot multiple times then left match myself and other players sat there waiting  on the 5 minute clock   when it hit zero it said match had ended???  but it didnt I rebooted got back in (2nd reboot at this point) 1 hole later same thing with another opponent he left sat there for 5 minutes said same thing "match  was over" but it was not still 2 players left? screen froze I rebooted but of course i was now DQ'd !!!!  so after 2 holes guy wins all 9 skins and do to nothing on my end I am SCREWED outta credits!!!  I believe WGT has to reimburse me only fair didn't even get past the 2nd green!!!   So can someone help??    ty     JDGHOST   

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 12:08 PM

In FAQ====>

Send a request to customer service and tell them what happened

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 2:23 PM

DonCaron:

In FAQ====>

Send a request to customer service and tell them what happened

Ty Don..... not to sound a fool where would i find customer service link or thread??

JD

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 9:07 AM

At the bottom of this page is a "Contact" link. Click that then you will see a "Customer Support" link.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 9:28 AM

+1

Also on the right side of this page you will see FAQ Home, then right under Help/FAQ you will see help request.

Help Request

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 9:34 AM

got it tyvm for taking the time to help.........JD

RSS