Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAMBERS BAY REDUX CHAT LIVE 3/1 @1PM PST

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 4:33 PM

MioKontic:
    That is nothing more than a flower, there are a few of those on the hill left of the 8th tee and fairway; I came across a few when I was looking up there a couple of weeks ago.

This may be relevant. Kind of strange to randomly disperse flowers on this hole and not others.  I wonder if we plot all the flowers, maybe it will form the shape of an arrow and point to where the sign is.

We will have to get Scott to plot the GPS coordinates of all the flowers on this hole to be sure.

Do the flowers disappear when viewed from different angles? I wonder what kind they are.

If perhaps, they are Uranus Swan Traps, I could us a few.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 5:28 PM

Looking at the notes done found in a box .  game modes were many as to gear and # players ,  the numbers show we had the most fun and best luck when just  "  hacking  " away . 

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 5:37 PM

opyeuclid:
    we had the most fun and best luck when just  "  hacking  " away

Yep, and on #8 and #9, how did that work out for ya?

Nuf Sed

EDIT: Now PMM does not have to reply - LOL

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 1:37 AM

HamdenPro:
    Uranus Swan Traps, I could us a few.

Oh my...you're really capturing my heart with all this pillow talk

Nuf sed...but now my heart is racing.  

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 6:29 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:22 PM

Sorry I have not been in communication the last few days. I took a trip out to Chambers to inquire, from area residents as to whether there had been any sightings lately. A few had told me tales of an alien craft which was witnessed by many hovering over the course. It was clearly seen from Chambers Way, a beautiful walk way that meanders around the course. It is very nice, there is a dog park and wonderful views of the Pacific.

Following up on some 411 I received, I scouted out surrounding woods and found some shrooms. I took a few and rested my head on my Louisianna Blue Tick Hound, Toby, and closed my eyes. I dreamed I was in a yellow ship looking over #8 and #9 with Yancy. He assured me that he had additional intel and would share at the appropriate time. I pressed for more. Just as Yancy was about to impart words of wisdom, I woke up.

The next day, I had a gift from Yancy and a friend request. You can see my new friend on my profile, it is YancyCan.  Note, he has changed his profile pic, played one round and disappeared again.

He also left me with some photographic evidence of alien presence and one of us in the ship I found in the woods.

I sent a message to Yancy this morning and am waiting for further instructions. I will report back tomorrow.  He usually sends me a PM at 12:00 am ET.  It is difficult for him, as the only means of communication has been through his cell phone, and he is not using a PC due to alien hacking.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:49 AM

Alas, no word as of yet...

So, having no one else to turn to, at the moment, I am going to have to search out, and find, YODOG to see if he has any words of wisdom to impart and, if so, I shall be out, and about, on Chambers later today. 

P.S.  The hound/beagle mix in the back is Toby, personal assistant to YODOG.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 1:27 PM

OK, YODOG tells me we are on our own but, in his words..

grrrrrrrr, ruff, grrrrrr

So, there you have it.

Apparently, YODOG believes that exist signs do but us force weak, it is. He did say, I provide him with bacon, more information may be available but given that he is getting fat for his size, which is causing distribution problems, bacon will have to wait.

Off to Chambers go I.

Tho' I walk through the valley of the shadows of the dunes,

I shall fear no bogeys, not a one

If I just enjoy the game

Then I have won.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 6:29 PM

I stepped away from the every day of how it is , needed a get away and the time was right for just blasting away on the bay . A much needed search of some old haunts I found in the notes as to the what might have happened when the signs went blank .

OPY 

EDIT :  It was fun just to thrash away and find nothing other than nothing and enjoy not looking for something and not finding it .

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 3:56 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Did you happen to come across, what I deemed a "trap door of some kind", behind and to the right of the green?

Hey, although this thread has been dormant for a little while, I have not given up on the search. I have been spending time gathering as much information as I can. I have reached out to a few sources and am not acting alone but cannot divulge more than that.

Considering that it may not be an actual sign that we are looking for, I am more interested in this "trap door".  By chance, did you get any screen shots of it or can direct me to an approximate location. I am assuming you were referring to hole #9.

To the right of the green are many bunkers and a clearing beyond. to the extreme top right is a building and road runs behind green.

Between the bunkers to right and road is a hilly area of deep brush. Is the "trap door" located in the brush or closer to the rear of the green, if you recall?  I think I need to get eyes on the trap door. It does NOT show up on google earth and I therefore believe it had to have been added to the game.

Any intel from anyone is greatly appreciated.

RSS