Forums

Help › Forums

Re: swing meter ideas

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 8 2009 7:18 PM (6 replies)
  • tH3h4Ck
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 7:37 PM

Hi, I'm new to WGT but not to golf games, and in the couple of ranked rounds I've played I've shot pretty decent scores. My problem is with the swing meter. I've now got the speed of the meter down for the starter clubs, but I seem to be addicted to one particular point in the impact zone. It's anywhere from an eighth to a quarter inch to the left of the target line. Consciously trying to change it only results in a push. While I don't mind a small draw most of the time, it's a big problem in putting. I'm starting to try to favor the right side of the hole to help fix it...anyone else have any ideas?

Thx for the help.

h4Ck it up.™

• spitz201
    46 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 8:45 PM

probobly the lag of the meter....kills me everytime

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 9:42 PM

This is quick and easy...while your in the game...left click on the golf course screen...a bunch of options will come up  look for the one called quality....click on that and u will get three options...low med and high..try medium first...that will fix  most of these meter problems...use low quality when playing online with more than 1 person...sometimes this will give you funny looking flagsticks and you wont see good detail on your balls or club shafts...but your meter will calm right down...and when you want a good visual  while playing you can change the quality at anytime...hope this helps..

P.s. it wont change the way the course looks..if it does i cant see the difference

• tH3h4Ck
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 5:35 PM

Exactly, the course is just a photograph, not a working part of the game... also on low quality the impact line is actually a little bit fatter (lol cheat cheat).

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 12:41 PM

Also... try Game Booster... (Google it)

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 6:53 PM

Wow  do you Google?

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 7:18 PM

lots of practice really helps, especially going from the starter clubs to high quality clubs.  Practice, practice and more practice.

RSS