Re: Rank

Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:24 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 7:30 AM

pdb1:
    My anecdotes are simple and basic .

FIFY: Your posts are long winded, usually wrong information.  what's true is often repetitive from someone else's post. While simple minded in context they are often 1000 word essays of meandering tripe.

Virtually always if it's a PDB post going to have to use scroll wheel 2-3 times to get past all the BS. 

The tier chart has already been posted above. Why post it again?

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 5:56 AM

Mythanatos:
    Virtually always if it's a PDB post going to have to use scroll wheel 2-3 times to get past all the BS. 

Good stuff, right there................Because , it's true

This guy knew a thing, or two

Image result for pic of einsteinSome forget the definition of insanity...

The *act of doing the same thing over & over, expecting a different result*

The game of golf, for instance. In real life

Somehow it fits like a glass slipper...............

If the shoe fits,... kind of thing...

• Phatbuoy1
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 4:24 AM

Hi,

I understand that i must play 500 RR at Legend and have an avg less than 60 to progress to TL but can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out how many RR at legend i have played so far ?

I can see in my stats i have played a total of 688 RR but not at what levels those rounds were played ?

So i dont know how many more rounds i need to play at Legend before i might progress to TL.....

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:24 PM

Phatbuoy1:
    I understand that i must play 500 RR at Legend and have an avg less than 60 to progress to TL
    Actually, you need the exact average of 60.000 (or less) to be promoted.

Phatbuoy1:
    can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out how many RR at legend i have played so far ?
    It is, of course.

The best way would be you having noted your total RRs (from your stats) when becoming a Legend. Then, only those not eligible rounds like Par3s, Par5s and CC Customs would have to be excluded to come down to a pretty good estimate of your "counting" number.

My number, BTW, was excessive of 1,000.

Else, it's a tad more complicated.

When playing a few rounds, you can follow the scores and the reaction of the average to calculate the number of scores included, as long as it is not saturated. You might also be enabled to spot that it's saturated.

Phatbuoy1:
    So i dont know how many more rounds i need to play at Legend before i might progress to TL.....

Good luck!

• PAGES
RSS