Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rare and Epic apparel mobile

Tue, May 16 2023 12:13 PM (47 replies)
  • Rohaley
    35 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 8:33 AM

It will be in the jacket you already wear right next to it, when you click that shirt category in your edit apparel in the little box on the left.

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 3:58 AM

fmagnets:
    The rare stats are about the same as the common apparel 1 level above. The epic stats are about the same as the common apparel 2 levels above. However, it is far easier to level up common apparel to L10 than it is to get rare to L9 or Epic to L8. Just randomly hitting apparel from end-of-game packs, you'll generally be around the L6/7 mark with rare and epic by the time you reach L10 with your common apparel. Hope that helps.

That’s helpful and revising it now, I can confirm this to be true…

Science at work. Fmags does a side experiment, I (and probably 1000’s of others) repeat the experiment with identical results. 
    The true definition of the scientific method l as opposed to ‘trust the experts’ that we seam to be defaulting into through shear weight of Media from News, Government, Representatives (with demonisation of those who question it with anti-science jibes, ironically), NGO’s, charities and even private companies.

Truly a world that Clowns would fit right in, as they seam to be influencing a lot… 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 6:06 AM

pdb1:

• My question is . If I want to upgrade the epic and rare . I will have to enable them and just deal with lower coin payout ?
    • And do all 3 common , epic , and rare have to be maxed out to get more benefits ?
    • And I don't see anything about upgrades or anything in either Pro Shop . Also I see all the other apparel , and WGT . But no Top Golf ?

• Yes, But when you level the epic/rare to 10 like your common apparel the coin payout will be higher. Each time you level up the apparel (up to max of level 10) the enhancements go higher. You dont have to wear a specific item to gain points toward upgrade.
    • I dont think it matters- except the set bonus may require all of one type Common, Rare or Epic to get that bonus. I dont use the apparel this way so I am not sure this is correct or not.

• On App, Open pro-shop then click apparel- There are 3 items on that first page that are "Boosted" apparel. There is no more in the pro-shop past that page that has enhancements.

Just remember the rare/epic is going to take longer to level up than the common stuff, It is Rare and Epic after all...lol The higher coin rooms are more likely to return these items too.

• oohaahh
    375 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 10:44 AM

Chasing the rare and epic apparel can be pretty thankless. Much easier to go for the common apparel.....you'll get maxed out on that quickly enough.

The quickest way is probably to play the one hole games when you get the 30 minute sponsor window as you'll then get a chance to get 6 packs per window. Apart from getting a piece from the sponsor you've chosen you'll get random other bits of kit but common gear is many times more likely to come up....I've maxed out most common pieces of kit in 2 years and rare and epic will clearly take many many more years to collect to get maxed out.

The worst way to get apparel points is by buying them in the pro shop....at 150 real credits (so approx $1.50) per single point the 1,000 points you'd need to max out an Epic piece of kit would $1,500....that's a bit rich for most people's pockets!

Choosing what to wear can also be tricky. Apparel gets switched off for most ranked rounds (apart I think from Clash rounds, Country Club tourneys where it's switched on and multiplayer games where whoever sets it choses to allow apparel). The very top players tend not to use apparel at all as it messes up their numbers/calculations in the tournaments that pay real credits not coins (eg having the sand surface power on sometimes and off sometimes will make your sand escapes a lottery! ....unless you map everything twice to cover apparel on and off!!!).

If you just want to wear the Epic look then pay the 500 credits to use the Common apparel upgrades while wearing the level 2 Epic trousers.... What you're currently wearing does not affect the contents of the apparel boxes you win...only choosing the sponsor for the 30 minute session does that....

The little %age uplift in coin and XP winnings not a bad thing to choose....but once you've maxed out apparel the coins stop being useful for anything but generating more of them (there are people I've seen with billions of them and apart from bragging rights they're valueless).

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 8:00 AM

oohaahh:
    The worst way to get apparel points is by buying them in the pro shop....at 150 real credits (so approx $1.50) per single point the 1,000 points you'd need to max out an Epic piece of kit would $1,500....that's a bit rich for most people's pockets!

It's actually progressive. each point is another 30 credits for epic. so the progression per point is 150 180 210 240 270 etc etc.

so let's say you wanted to purchase 5 points you would spend 1050 credits; not 750.

• mandolfo
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 9:00 AM

Are you sure that for rare and epic apparel the levels are 10 like for common apparel?

In your game, did you manage to get a level 7 or 8 for rare or epic apparel? 

Thank you

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 1:43 PM

I got a L7 rare top golf glove.

RSS