Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Rental Weekend?

Fri, May 15 2020 11:16 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hannibal58
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 9:56 AM

You guys probably don't have any experience with other games, maybe that's why you guys are defending WGT. But let me give you an example. I used to play a lot of games in the past, but now i'm only playing World of Warships, and the Developers are very generous with the community. In World of Warships, the developers have, in addition to the original server {NA server in my case} a public server that they open every 2 or 3 months, sometimes every month, everything depends on how many updates they have. And in that public server all the players can use all the ships for free for 8 or 9 days, divided into 2 parts, the first part can have 4 consecutive days and the 2 part can have 4 or 5 consecutive days. During those days the players can do whatever they want, like using all the ships they want, or even test new ships.That's a method of having the players happy or to motivate them to buy new ships. Yeah, i'm calling them cheap! some friends of mine left this game because of that. I really like this game, but the Developers are cheap. 

Thank You!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 3:12 PM

Hannibal58:
    You guys probably don't have any experience with other games, maybe that's why you guys are defending WGT.

That has nothing to do with it. 

My defense of WGT is based on one simple premise: I understand it's a business. 

And at the risk of belaboring the point, I also understand that, for those living in the US, they have no base upon which to claim WGT is cheap. WGT provides a way to purchase equipment and balls for "free." 

In last two years, I've spent about 190,000 in credits but haven't spent a dime of my own money. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 3:56 AM

• bill72
    122 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 12:30 PM

yes give us a weekend free rental, this may sell you a lot of equipment

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 12:52 PM

bill72, Drop by April 13. I can't guarantee that there will be free rentals that day or the next but past history makes it better than a 50/50 bet.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 2:38 PM

bill72:
     yes give us a weekend free rental, this may sell you a lot of equipment

Bit difficult that, nothing in the shop, all gone!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 10:43 AM

Hannibal58:
    but now i'm only playing World of Warships

What......in the bath tub?

• Mortonmanrko
    298 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 8:17 AM

I hope this is picked up by WGT.  

I took two free rentals on May 13th at 10:00 am EDT.  When I checked, I noticed that the rental fee for those clubs (over 1100 credits!) was charged to my bank of credits.  

What happened?  They were supposed to be free rentals on May 13, but I got charged!!!!

WGT -- can you rectify this?

--MortonmanRKO

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 11:16 AM

Mortonmanrko:

I hope this is picked up by WGT.  

I took two free rentals on May 13th at 10:00 am EDT.  When I checked, I noticed that the rental fee for those clubs (over 1100 credits!) was charged to my bank of credits.  

What happened?  They were supposed to be free rentals on May 13, but I got charged!!!!

WGT -- can you rectify this?

--MortonmanRKO

Send a request to customer support by clicking on contact below and follow the instructions there to contact customer support. Not many of them read the forums.

• PAGES
RSS