Re: Driving Distance Myths

Sun, Jul 11 2021 6:19 PM (57 replies)
  • YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 3:22 AM

borntobesting:

Olive1619:

In 1 and 3 hole matches, my driving distance is 278;
    however, in tournaments,. it's only 269. 

???

Apparel bonuses work in the coin games but not in tournaments, It wouldn't be fair otherwise. 

Aperel works in a Ranked Round, though. You don’t win anything as it’s not a tournament but will help lower your Ave from the same conditions that tournaments are generally played at your tier.

Just an observation I realised when checking the scorecard of a course and used ranked round. My driver distance was 300, same as aperel coin room, but my driver is 282 in tournament play...

Ps if England had a decent manager, we’d have a great chance in the Euros, with a great squad...but we don’t, so won’t.

C’mon England!!!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 8:09 AM

pdb1:

Mythanatos:
    you can't really be that clueless.. it's an act right?

No it's real . But I love clues . I did not know about the rookie and so and so . Then I saw the Rookie label for the ShowDown .I saw my error .

pdb1:
      So I apologize for being so ignorant .

But I never feel bad for what I do not know .

I would still like to know about these new levels . Are they Mobile related , coin based ?

Rookie, Veteran, and Expert are just the labels for the three levels of showdown tourneys. They are not tier restricted at all. anyone can play in any of them.

Rookie is played in Paris. thus each person plays from their tier tees. so legends and above would play from the Hardest aka back tees. etc etc.

Veteran is played in Casablanca.

Expert is played in Montreal.

Both of those rooms are limited to just one set of tees which are the Master/TM tees. Everyone plays from those tees.

There has been plenty of input that the expert ought to be played in Manhattan (back tees) and the veteran ought to be played in Montreal. hasn't happened yet tho.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 6:53 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:
    I would still like to know about these new levels . Are they Mobile related , coin based ?

Mythanatos:

Rookie, Veteran, and Expert are just the labels for the three levels of showdown tourneys. They are not tier restricted at all. anyone can play in any of them.

Rookie is played in Paris. thus each person plays from their tier tees. so legends and above would play from the Hardest aka back tees. etc etc.

Veteran is played in Casablanca.

Expert is played in Montreal.

Both of those rooms are limited to just one set of tees which are the Master/TM tees. Everyone plays from those tees.

There has been plenty of input that the expert ought to be played in Manhattan (back tees) and the veteran ought to be played in Montreal. hasn't happened yet tho.

These are the rooms as I think you are saying .

ROOKIE's

Hacks and Amateurs

Paris 3 holes entree fee 100

Celsea 1 hole entree fee 500

Monaco 9 hole entree fee1000

VETERAN's

Pro , Tour Pro , Master , Tour Master , Legend

CasaBlanca 3 hole entree fee 10,000

Rio 1 hole entree fee 20,000

Beverly Hills 9 hole entree fee 25,000

EXPERT's

Tour Legend , Champion , Tour Champion

Montreal 3 hole entree fee 100,000

Tokyo 1 hole entree fee 250,000

Shanghai 9 hole entree fee 50,000

Manhattan 3 hole entree fee 500,000

Belagio 3 hole entree fee 250,000,000

Sort of .

Based on a players confidence in their own abilities .

no you are misunderstanding. re-read what i posted. and understand that tier has ZERO to do with the rookie, veteran, or expert labels that are used in showdowns only.

and you included alot of rooms that aren't related to showdowns at all.

as i said. 

re-read it's self explanatory.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 6:19 PM

Lol 

That's the post. Just. "Lol"

RSS