Forums

Help › Forums

Re: pin locations

Fri, Jan 19 2018 1:47 PM (4 replies)
  • xxblueeyesxx
    433 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 6:10 AM

i understand WGTthat you need certain permissions for new course but now we have olympic,pinehurst,chambers bay,royal st george,erin hills, pebble beach and best of bandon now that we can use new pin locations. Its like adding new courses for us .Wondering why some of these cant happen

thank you

Blue

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 6:33 AM

Maybe because even though they might have taken enough pictures the topography of the green wouldn’t be correct and all the new pins would be something like the second set of pins @ Kiawah Island. New pins that are nearly impossible to read the breaks 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 7:20 AM

• bob2putt
    1,234 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:05 PM
    Sorry I didn't read this thread before I posted the very same question on another one. It should happen . We only have two locations on every green yet the pro's play 4 rounds on them during competition and a new location is used each of the four days. Bob
  • kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 1:47 PM

hey top shelf, why dont you shut the hell up?? what a classless thing to say?? maybe blue isnt reading these dopey comments all day like you and your boring life are doing. just too bad we couldnt discuss it in person, we'd see what you had to say then. coward. hang in blue! good idea. 

RSS