Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reporting bugs & errors: Please read

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 11:30 AM

I purchased credits today and have not recieved the golf balls as said here,  how long does it take to recieve them?

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 1:24 PM

Immediately, unless someone has a difference experience. Did you get an email confirmation of the purchase? 

Have they appeared yet?

• padles
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2021 6:48 PM

The answer to that question is obvious. The reason is to make money.

• padles
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2021 7:23 PM

That reason is their overly reacting in the name of reality. WGT is giving this as an excuse in the hope that players will buy into that what sounds plausible.  They certainly know this is only a game where reality isn't necessary.  They are using this explanation as a cover for the real reason, which is to make money. If these balls weren't taken out of the game or lost you'd not spend money for their replacement.  They are somewhat justified in this practice  because the game is free, and someone has to pay for the upkeep of the game.  My problem with what they are doing is why can't they be up front and be truthfull.  while the practice may be justified the game is not free.  To be fair here though, the game is free if one chooses to use the starter balls exclusively. Like I said earlier my objection is their duplicity in informing the consumer.

I've read on  and find a vast number of players have legitimate complaints about an array of problems in addition to the one addressed here, although most are off shoots, either directly or indirectly for the the money needllessly being spent, because WGT ignores the complaints seemingly.  Here again their reason is clear; WGT is the only game in town.

• ywdwarner
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 3:55 PM

In the rules for the match play tournament, #4 ; it states ‘ the players will matched based and … “ . It does not exactly say how the bracket pairings will be based ?

• ZackSenior
    9 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 4:07 AM

The is a promotion today. I bought 2000 credits. Received the credits immediately but not the booster?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 10:42 AM

ZackSenior:

The is a promotion today. I bought 2000 credits. Received the credits immediately but not the booster?

You sure it was their "today" (9/9/21) and not yours?

If it was, you should contact them soon!

RSS