Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 11:47 AM

:
    im gloria when i want my avatar to be a girlr goes to man please can u fix the problem right now using daniels account please fix it please let me know id really like to have a girl avatar thank u

This looks like it may have been one of the most brief tenures as a member of WGT.....

• LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 8:21 PM

I miss playing with my friends,, why do I not show up so friends can invite,, I show online in steam and the game????

If not for discord I would never get a game,,, they have to type my name it

• LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2021 10:04 AM

Now I look on my page and it shows no activity since the 13th and I know I played,,,, whats going on..... my friends still cannot see me to invite me and now this????/

• polprowler
    150 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 8:04 AM
    A strange thing happens: in a match challenge a friend of mine has
    been blocked by the opponent, who is losing, for more than an hour. 
    In the meantime, he is writing in chat with various insults.
    How is it possible that one can be kept in check in this way? I can name the opponent.
    Thanks for the attention
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 11:35 AM

Wutpa:

:
    im gloria when i want my avatar to be a girlr goes to man please can u fix the problem right now using daniels account please fix it please let me know id really like to have a girl avatar thank u

This looks like it may have been one of the most brief tenures as a member of WGT.....

I hope that wasn't Daniels's account that got banned instead of hers, Really stupid to admit your using someone else's account,

• MyGime1
    83 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2021 10:27 PM

we were told at the end of last year we would get another course, little did we know it was only if we play in a wgt competition.

When do we ACTUALLY GET  a new course to play with friends?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 11:44 AM

MyGime1:

we were told at the end of last year we would get another course, little did we know it was only if we play in a wgt competition.

When do we ACTUALLY GET  a new course to play with friends?

The majority of new courses have rolled out in the exact same way as this, which is that the F9 is available as a CTTH, followed by the B9, followed by the full strokeplay course for the VUSO qualifying.

Following that the new course gets added to the roster for WGT tournaments and CC play as well as single or multiplayer, and this will happen with Torrey Pines too. Just be a little patient and it will likely be available by the summer (in the northern hemisphere).

• Martinkjaerand
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 9:42 AM

Hi i purchased an platinum apparel pack, WGT withdrew 700 from my account, but didnt send me the pack, it was some days ago. Can you help. I Esther need the pack or my money back, because as of now WGT stole money from me.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 3:17 PM

RSS