Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 10:05 AM

Hey Don,

If you carefully read the problem you will see that it has nothing to do with the mousewheel. If you restart your game things get messed up and you get the same problem without using your mousewheel.

Your problem i also understand but i carefully watch out for that problem. It has nothing to do with accidently move your mouse button so you get the wrong club.

But thx for the advice.

Rody

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 10:17 AM

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 11:32 AM

TopShelf2010:

Roderickjan:
    Then it showed my 150 club in the screen

If it shows 150 on the screen... take a Screenshot.

Then if you get the 165 result... save the replay.

Send both to Customer Support.

Or better yet, if this happens again, immediately RIGHT CLICK your mouse and Submit a Bug Report. This will let the developers know exactly what/where/when it is happening.

Don

It's in the NEW WGT Don  there right click mouse doesn't work and don't know how to save the replay there , or how to see the replay ??

Rody

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 12:42 PM

TopShelf2010:

Roderickjan:
    Again i couldnot scroll properly with my mousewheel between the clubs , skipped some clubs  and again shot far more distance then the club showed.

Just a suggestion, by no means a perfect solution, DO NOT use scroll any more. Simply Click the club you wish to use.

I have been training myself to select club manually as opposed to scrolling and I have not had the issue occur any more.

Pain in the butt, but at least I am not losing any balls.

Don

UPDATE: I just reread your post and saw that you actually did select the club manually. Many apologies for not seeing that the first time. I am surprised you are still having issues though. Selecting manually seemed to solve my issues.

I played a match this morning with a clubmate, and he pointed out to me that when it was my turn to play he could change MY club selection on his screen by scrolling the mouse.

I tried it when it was his turn to play and sure enough scrolling the mouse changed through the range of his clubs.

I should add that this was only as it appeared on our screens. When I was scrolling his clubs nothing changed at his end and he still had the club he selected. But still, this seems like a bug.

This was after I had to stop a shot part way through my backswing as the club magically changed from the PW to a 5-iron, which he only half-jokingly thought was because he had been scrolling my clubs.

Sheesh, it keeps you on your toes this game!

Nigel.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:49 AM

There are not ready go available today..  Everything OK in tournaments and brackets.  

• CapeTownDavid
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 4:17 AM

Hi .Has WGT has changed the putting difficulty? The ball lips-out all the time now , ok now and then but not every 2nd or 3rd hole  ! Its spoiling the game . Thanks

• Tpbg99
    413 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 4:55 AM

I just played in the Aloha Showdown for the first and probably last time. What is going on here? I’ve been a WGT CC member for four years and I’ve never had a H2H with so many disruptions because of lost signal and running out of time, this NEVER happens! I’m tied the last hole and waiting for my reverse camera angle to appear so I can putt....nothing. There wasn’t even the shot clock there to tell me how much time was left, nope...I was disqualified. Please return my coins and let me know what happened!

RSS